1% Battery percentages

OP
P

pshaw92

Reaction score
So I've changed the appropriate xmls in the framework and of course when I reboot my battery happens to be at 80 percent so I'm waiting for it to drop a percentage and I'll let everyone know if it works

Edit: It didn't work:(
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
You should pull the XML back out of the phone again and see if your changes are still applied to it.

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Circle battery widget. Download it and pull it apart. Should give you the scripts needed to access the proper data. I've been using the app and its dead on. Good luck guys.

Sent from my DROIDX

Jordan8

Reaction score
Circle battery widget. Download it and pull it apart. Should give you the scripts needed to access the proper data. I've been using the app and its dead on. Good luck guys.

Sent from my DROIDX

If only it was in the status bar I'd be content with it :p

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
pshaw92, I may have found some logical answers to help you figure out why your increments didn't change.

I read up on this thread:

Post #93

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...-xmls-more-adb-apk-manager-how-basics-10.html

Also see Post #115

Seems like he was able to figure out how to change 20% increments to 10% which can be done for 1% increments as well.

Taking apart the Circle Battery Widget will also be helpful too because it is pulling out from the same resource as what your stat_sys_battery is using.

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You would have to change more than an xml to show 1% battery. That would take some serious smali work and adding ids since we don't compile framework from source.

Jordan8

Reaction score
So this file confirms its perfectly possible to have 1% increments right ? I'm assuming the devs have just overlooked it until now?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bouchigo

Reaction score
So I've changed the appropriate xmls in the framework and of course when I reboot my battery happens to be at 80 percent so I'm waiting for it to drop a percentage and I'll let everyone know if it works

Edit: It didn't work:(

I tried this about a month ago, it didn't work for me either :icon_eek: lol

chaaaad

Reaction score
FYI: Circle Widget dev says that the next version will be able to be placed in the status bar.

zorgblaubaer

Reaction score
you might also try the app motocharge i developed. i might give you 1% steps in the status bar. get it from the market or from here

miketoasty

Reaction score
you might also try the app motocharge i developed. i might give you 1% steps in the status bar. get it from the market or from here

Was a little skeptical of this app but guys this really works. 1% increments in status bar. It doesn't replace the battery but its still in the status bar whicy is all that matters to me!