[HACKS] 1% battery mod for .232 and .235

dluke

Reaction score
I have a theme ready to release too! It's a somewhat port of LunarUI, however I can't edit the xml's for color changes, because apktool never recompiles correctly.

hey lando.. send me the files.. ill see if i can compile em for ya

Stevet86

Reaction score
Thanks for the files. Been waiting for this set up! Installed no problems

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

dluke

Reaction score
Re-Worked For new 6.7.238 leak

What up people...

So heres the deodex zip to deodex the new 6.7.238 that just leaked the other day - 238 Deodex Zip - just install in CWM Recovery like you did for 232/235

And heres my 1% Battery Mod zips redone with the .238 system files

***(All icons were found over at XDA.. thank you to the designers!)

View attachment 54127View attachment 54128

^^This one is a 'Hybrid' that i made for myself. It has the top set for when the phone is in a regular state, and the bottom set for when it is charging ( the circle like pulsates when charging). ***left icons created by mrvirgina, right iocns by Vertumus
--- For 238 --- DLuke 1% Battery Mod Hybrid - 238.zip

View attachment 54127

^^This is just the full set of these icons. ***icons created by mrvirgina
--- For 238 --- DLuke 1% Battery Mod Off Center - 238.zip

View attachment 54128

^^This is the full set of these icons. ***icons created by Vertumus.
--- For 238 --- DLuke 1% Battery Mod Thick Circle - 238.zip

View attachment 54129

^^ Pretty much stock battery with white numbers. ***icon creator unknown at this time.
--- For 238 --- DLuke 1% Battery Mod White Numbers - 238.zip

View attachment 54130

^^ Thick bar, nice big numbers. ***icons created by Vertumus.
--- For 238 --- DLuke 1% Battery Mod Bar Numbers - 238.zip

View attachment 54131

^^ Thin Circles. ***icons created by nbeebe24.
--- For 238 --- DLuke 1% Battery Mod Thin Circle - 238.zip

Axiom_Left_Percent.png

^^This one pretty much looks like this but instead the bar is only blue above 70% and then it changes from green to orange to red as the battery dissipates. ***the icons creator is unknown at this time.
--- For 238 --- DLuke 1% Battery Mod Thin Bar - 238.zip

Enjoy Your Accurate Ass Battery Motha Truckas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

DLuke

BKiv

Reaction score
Thanks. Simple and awesome. Went with the duel circle. Just a straight up install. No deoxed

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

cindylike24

Reaction score
View attachment 53935

It works! Awesome! Thanks to eye dea for helping me get this installed.

I've got a question for you. Where did you get that clock widget from? I've been looking for one just like that but everything that I've seen are either too simple for my tastes or they also include the weather (which I'm not that interested in for the main screen).

deduct

Reaction score
cindylike24 said:
I've got a question for you. Where did you get that clock widget from? I've been looking for one just like that but everything that I've seen are either too simple for my tastes or they also include the weather (which I'm not that interested in for the main screen).

Its in the play store: sense analog clock widget dark.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Thanks for this! The hybrid with .232 is AWESOME! It has restored my love for the BioNic

Sent from my ICED Bionic

dluke

Reaction score
Thanks for this! The hybrid with .232 is AWESOME! It has restored my love for the BioNic

Sent from my ICED Bionic

hah.. right on man.. glad i could help improve your bionic experience!!

and also FYI all of you webtop users.. im adding 1% increment support for webtop now as well!! i should have em out in the next day or two..

DLuke

dluke

Reaction score
--** My 1% Battery Mods Now Include Webtop As Well!! **--

What up Peeps.. for all you webtop users, like myself.. I've added some webtop add-ons to my battery mods so that you can now have the 1% increments and new icons in webtop as well..
All instructions and necessary files can be found in my thread over at ROMbot.org (formerly droidHIVE.com)... sorry ROMbot is gone now also, so now the full thread can be found at droidRZR.com (they added a bionic section for us).
heres the link to the thread:
[Mod] 1% Battery Mod For Stock .232 .235 .238 **now Includes Webtop - DroidRzr.com

if you have any questions or anything just post in that thread or shoot me a pm..

**Enjoy**

DLuke

Last edited:

segordon

Reaction score
I dont know if i did something wrong or if the files are messed up, but i installed the hybrid icon file but i see the stock on with the white letters. The 1% mod is working correctly and it changes to the round style while charging but i thought it was the round style all the time. Correct me if im wrong. I am running .232 and i deodexed like you said.

dluke

Reaction score
I dont know if i did something wrong or if the files are messed up, but i installed the hybrid icon file but i see the stock on with the white letters. The 1% mod is working correctly and it changes to the round style while charging but i thought it was the round style all the time. Correct me if im wrong. I am running .232 and i deodexed like you said.

Sorry man.. no the files are not messed up, the OP is, and being that landon418 transferred it over here for me im not able to edit it. im gonna repost everything together since theres been a bunch of additions also.. but as for your issue, if you want the the circle icons all the time you want the third one down that shows the picture of the circle icons and says "this is the full set of these icons" and the file name when downloaded will be "DLuke 1% Battery Mod Thick Circle.zip"
sorry bout that..

segordon

Reaction score
dluke said:
Sorry man.. no the files are not messed up, the OP is, and being that landon418 transferred it over here for me im not able to edit it. im gonna repost everything together since theres been a bunch of additions also.. but as for your issue, if you want the the circle icons all the time you want the third one down that shows the picture of the circle icons and says "this is the full set of these icons" and the file name when downloaded will be "DLuke 1% Battery Mod Thick Circle.zip"
sorry bout that..

Hey no problem. I was just checking to see if I did something wrong. I'm just glad I got it working correctly. Thanks for the write-up. I might try the other icon set later. At least on ics for the bionic it shows the charging icon where on my Kindle running ics it doesn't.