1.43 not booting up...

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by RVZFan, Mar 21, 2011.

1. RVZFan

RVZFan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all. Thanks for looking at my first post ever! Anyways, I downloaded and installed 1.43. Everything boots up correctly, which I would assume means I did it correctly, but when it gets to the liquid X it stops booting up. The animation continues to loop, so it doesn't freeze, but it stops progressing towards the home screen. I have let it go for about 10 minutes before pulling the battery numerous times and it doesnt help. I have read and tried the information from this thread, http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liquid/131293-couldnt-get-boot.html, but that doesnt help either. If anyone has any new information for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I have tried 1.3 and didnt have this problem, so its just an issue with 1.43. Hope to hear back soon, this rom sounds pretty awesome and id love to try it!

2. bigeric828

bigeric828 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    :) thats my thread :) :).

but ya the steps in that thread helped me, not sure what else you could try.

3. Donsell

Donsell Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've had the same thing happen with other roms when I didn't do a complete wipe. If you didn't, you might give that a try then reinstall.

4. sonicfreak360

sonicfreak360 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1.43 :icon_eek: Is that a nightly?

5. circsmonky

circsmonky Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1.43 doesnt exist. he meant 1.42

6. RVZFan

RVZFan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I did. Thank you for the clear up Monky. I got it to boot. Did a full wipe twice in a row and it started right up. I was just nervous to do it. Love this rom so far. Pretty good stuff. Is anyone else noticing a few places where the color scheme isnt the best when running ICLiquid theme? For example the phone have a clear background and white numbers and I cant figure out a way to change it. Any ideas?