1.42 not booting...

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by RVZFan, Mar 21, 2011.

1. RVZFan

RVZFan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all, thanks for looking at my first post ever on here! Anyways, I downloaded and installed 1.42 today, but I was having issues when it gets to the liquid "X". Once there it stops booting all together. It doesn't freeze, because the animation continues, but Ive let it sit there for a good 20 minutes without it progressing past this point. Ive read this thread, http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liquid/131293-couldnt-get-boot.html, which didn't help me, so I just decided to start my own thread. Anybody out there had this problem at any time? Id love to try this rom, because everyone is saying it is so awesome, but as of now I cant get it to work. Any insight would be cool and much appreciated. I'm also relatively new to the whole rooting scene, so if you could, I would appreciate if you could "dumb down" your responses so I can understand them! Thanks!

2. nornevrder

nornevrder Member

Ratings:
    +0
    May have gotten a bad download.Try dl again and flashing it again.

3. RVZFan

RVZFan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea ive tried that. Nothing seems to work so far. Still working on it though....

4. RVZFan

RVZFan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got it to boot. Did a full wipe twice in a row and it started right up. I was just nervous to do it. Love this rom so far. Pretty good stuff. Is anyone else noticing a few places where the color scheme isnt the best when running ICLiquid theme? For example the phone have a clear background and white numbers and I cant figure out a way to change it. Any ideas?

5. thaDroidz

thaDroidz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +42