1.1 coming today!

KpAtch3s

Reaction score
It's amazing what 30 seconds of reading might tell you. Like oh the change log in the fourth post?

brochaos

Reaction score
joel also said he wouldn't forget about us so hopefully he has some spare time to bring the blackbar theme up to date...

Lurkingfear

Reaction score
Cant wait! Been running 1.0 FLAWLESSLY ever since i switched to it (about 1 month ago). its awesome running a real good rom that actually has updates!

keyblade

Reaction score
Reading the change log, for Sapphire I don't really see anything but the boot animation.

Armyof2

Reaction score
Reading the change log, for Sapphire I don't really see anything but the boot animation.

It's the very first thing listed....

1.1.0:
New boot animations [Ludacrosse05]
Luda has been nice enough to make some truly kick-ass boot
animations for our new release :D

litso

Reaction score

1.1.0:

he said he doesn't see anything BUT the boot animation listed. Meaning he saw that. I was wondering the same thing, according the change log the only change to Sapphire since 1.0.5 was a new boot animation? Why take so long to release it then.

Armyof2

Reaction score

1.1.0:

he said he doesn't see anything BUT the boot animation listed. Meaning he saw that. I was wondering the same thing, according the change log the only change to Sapphire since 1.0.5 was a new boot animation? Why take so long to release it then.

Well the beta (1.0.5) released a few days ago..then there is a testing period I'm sure and maybe he was waiting for the animations to be complete?

wingdo

Reaction score

1.1.0:

Well the beta (1.0.5) released a few days ago..then there is a testing period I'm sure and maybe he was waiting for the animations to be complete?

They are waiting on Ruby to finish, so they can be released in tandem. They will be out today.

basedboii

Reaction score
It's amazing what 30 seconds of reading might tell you. Like oh the change log in the fourth post?

i did read the change log by the way, I was only saying that the only change was the new boot animation...

wingdo

Reaction score

i did read the change log by the way, I was only saying that the only change was the new boot animation...

I don't think you read it well then. For most people (those running 1.0) all changes from 1.0.1, 1.0.2, 1.0.3, 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 also are changes for us. 1.0.5 was a test build that cvpcs asked people to test before releasing it as 1.1.0. So for most of us there is a LOT more than just a new boot animation.

supremekizzle

Reaction score
Shoot now I have to wait until blackbarmod is updated to try it out. No offense to anyone but I do not like when the themes try to make new icons for their themes. IMO it looks tackey to have some icons one theme and the others stock. Hopefully he does keep his word and update otherwise its back to 928.