1.1.22.0 Issues and questions

MetropolisHero

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to this forum and new to using MIUI. I recently updated and while I like the changes made to MIUI I have some questions if others have had issues. When I try to type a text with with my keyboard the send button disappears and I have to close the keyboard to get it back, I was wondering if anyone else had an issue like this. Also, another problem I have is my notification ringtone is way too loud and I can't seem to find how to turn it down, I go to settings>Person>Sound settings and there is only a thing for the ringtone not notifications. Other then these little issues I love MIUI rom and the work thta people have done with it. Thank you.

ZaChYmO

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to this forum and new to using MIUI. I recently updated and while I like the changes made to MIUI I have some questions if others have had issues. When I try to type a text with with my keyboard the send button disappears and I have to close the keyboard to get it back, I was wondering if anyone else had an issue like this. Also, another problem I have is my notification ringtone is way too loud and I can't seem to find how to turn it down, I go to settings>Person>Sound settings and there is only a thing for the ringtone not notifications. Other then these little issues I love MIUI rom and the work thta people have done with it. Thank you.

If you ddnt do a wipe before flashing new MIUI, wipe and reflash again. If you did wipe then you mught have corrupf file, you mght want to re download MIUI new version and flash..

datsyuk

Reaction score
Not sure if the texting problem is a bug or meant to be but tap the text box and it will appear. I double tap where the send button would be so I hit it when it comes up and it sends.