1.0 issues

frozty

Reaction score
Here are some very annoying bugs in 1.0 I don't know if its only me.
Bad media sync, it takes a very long time for media files to show up on the system such as mp3s and Images on gallery.

Music player goes crazy Ive experienced random turn ons before on other roms but this time it also while using the volume button to switch songs at random makes the media player go crazy (goggle stock music player) and keeps switching songs and does not stop so I have to reboot.

On the plus side there are some features in 1.0 that makes me not want to downgrade to 0.8.4 Am I the only one with this issue and if not there should be a fix on this.

GeLopez

Reaction score
I just checked my gallery and everything is fine but I do remember being slow the first time i opened. No, problems with the stock music player either.

Armyof2

Reaction score
Here are some very annoying bugs in 1.0 I don't know if its only me.
Bad media sync, it takes a very long time for media files to show up on the system such as mp3s and Images on gallery.

Music player goes crazy Ive experienced random turn ons before on other roms but this time it also while using the volume button to switch songs at random makes the media player go crazy (goggle stock music player) and keeps switching songs and does not stop so I have to reboot.

On the plus side there are some features in 1.0 that makes me not want to downgrade to 0.8.4 Am I the only one with this issue and if not there should be a fix on this.

Honestly I've had no issues and i have 1800+ mp3 and around 40-50 pictures in my gallery...initially it took a while to scan through the first time i booted everything up but since that first time I haven't had any issues.

Did you wipe and all that when you installed?

As for the rocker issue it is a known bug and is being worked on releases:sapphire-1.0.0 [CVPCS Sapphire Wiki] (scroll to where it says known issues)