1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

0.5 Running Hot / Default Kernal

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by RashAPu, Sep 23, 2010.

1. RashAPu

RashAPu New Member

<strike>SO just installed BB, following directions (unlike a lot of people) just getting everything set back up and she is running very very warm, I just came from SS after coming from .04 and heat was never really an issue. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem?</strike>

But I didn't wait long enough, it was still in the app restore process, but no notification was there.
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  2. ViperPyro

ViperPyro New Member

Yep, same here. SetCPU almost immediately complained of overheating. I switched to Chevy's 1.1 lowV and a lot less heat now.
  3. spiceditup

spiceditup New Member

the stock BB kernel ran my phone really hot, so i switched back to Chevy's ulow 1.2ghz and underclocked it to 1ghz. Faster and cooler than the 800mhz on BB. Give Chevy's kernel a try.