0.4 bad battery?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by searayman, Jul 2, 2010.

1. searayman

searayman Member

Ratings:
    +0
    which baseband is the latest, the one u mentioned or this one; C_01.43.01P and where do i get the latest from?

2. jasondeg

jasondeg Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The newest version is tagged at the top of this thread (Bugless).... or if you use ROM Manager it is also in Pete's section of ROM Manager

3. Larry_ThaGr81

Larry_ThaGr81 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I too thought the battery life was much bettery with v0.3 but the performance was a little slower as well. I doubt wiping and reinstalling versus just installing over a previous ROM will change any results. When I updated to v0.3 I just installed over v0.2 and my battery life was way better in v0.3 than it was in v0.2 or v0.4.

Definitely thinking about going back to v0.3 as I only saw minor changes.

4. Tojus

Tojus Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've seen a dramatic difference in battery life with v0.4 I went from 12-16 hours to 6-8 hours in the past days. I've even taken it off the charger at 100% came back in 10 mins and the battery was at 90% with no use, no screen use just idle. Upgraded the same as I've always done as well.

Going to try a full reinstall once my battery is charged up :/

5. yusky03

yusky03 Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I had not as good battery at first but after I charged it to 100% then let it go until it actually died. I did this about 2-3 times and now my battery is about were it was. I would actually say the same considering I upgraded to a 1.25Ghz from 1.1Ghz kernel.