0.11.19 v1.2 to 11.26.1????

schmaltzy

Reaction score
I've been running MIUI for about a week now and i have a bunch of stuff set up to where I'm REALLY liking this ROM again. I saw yesterday that there is a new build (11.26.1).

I have skimmed through the 19 pages of posts on the original post but I can't really find answers to my questions. SO....I'm hoping I can just get some straight answers here.

If I flash over to 11.26 do I need to wipe?

Is there a big advantage to go from 11.19 to 11.26?

Will I lose some of my set up (ex. super circle battery) if I just flash it over?

Thanks for any and all help!

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
I've been running MIUI for about a week now and i have a bunch of stuff set up to where I'm REALLY liking this ROM again. I saw yesterday that there is a new build (11.26.1).

I have skimmed through the 19 pages of posts on the original post but I can't really find answers to my questions. SO....I'm hoping I can just get some straight answers here.

If I flash over to 11.26 do I need to wipe?

Is there a big advantage to go from 11.19 to 11.26?

Will I lose some of my set up (ex. super circle battery) if I just flash it over?

Thanks for any and all help!

No wipe needed. I've said it a million times, I haven't wiped since like 15 versions ago. If your super circle battery is a theme, then you probably won't lose it, but if you do, just re-apply the theme. If it's a mod, then you def will lose it.

frostthejack

Reaction score
ok there is no need to wipe with any miui update but do not complain about problems you are having untill you have done a full wipe and install if the problems persist with a full wipe and install then complain about the issues otherwise the issue may be because you didnt wipe. i havent wiped in awhile but i also havent had half the issues others are having.