DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: [ZS CUSTOMIZER] Updates Posted Here

  1. Junior Droid
    PompPenguin's Avatar
    Member #
    185269
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    23
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #11
    When it's up send me a PM and I'll definitely give you some support for your hard work!
  2. Senior Droid
    phorgotten's Avatar
    Member #
    165128
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    106
    Phone
    Droid 2
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bofis View Post
    I've been loving Dark Passenger, I guess the only thing I'd really like to see is MORE themed icons. I love the black and grey look, but having the color Browser and Handcent SMS icons in my dock sorta kills it slightly. (even the gmail icon is colored)

    I wish it was easier to change icons for shortcuts or apps in Android, but I love the icons so far that are grey!
    They are coming soon, making a complete theme for handcent and go sms!
  3. Senior Droid
    NYCSean's Avatar
    Member #
    139850
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Reppin' New York City Brah!
    Posts
    110
    Phone
    Lovin' My Droid 2
    #13
    They are coming soon, making a complete theme for handcent and go sms![/QUOTE]

    Hey can you also make contacts icon black/grayish too? for dark passenger?
  4. Senior Droid
    HerroMoto's Avatar
    Member #
    146221
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    119
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #14
    So when these themes are done and these updates and ect. Are they automatically going to be pushed on the terminal? Or will we have to manually download these?
  5. Droid Ninja
    Redflea's Avatar
    Member #
    5967
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,954
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    #15
    I used Customizer last night to install Netflix, but nothing was installed. Rebooted to be sure, and no Netflix. I finally just restored it from a TiBu set, but wanted to note that at least for me, Netflix install from customizer is broken. I'm on 1.71, data wipe/reset after install of 1.71, so clean setup.
  6. Senior Droid
    phorgotten's Avatar
    Member #
    165128
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    106
    Phone
    Droid 2
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCSean View Post
    They are coming soon, making a complete theme for handcent and go sms!
    Hey can you also make contacts icon black/grayish too? for dark passenger?[/QUOTE]

    I am making all the system icons themed! Should hit this weekend sometime!

    Think about it.....
  7. Senior Droid
    phorgotten's Avatar
    Member #
    165128
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    106
    Phone
    Droid 2
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by HerroMoto View Post
    So when these themes are done and these updates and ect. Are they automatically going to be pushed on the terminal? Or will we have to manually download these?
    Im working with jboxen to figure out whats the best way to do it. We will try and make it as easy as possible and without the need to boot into clockwork!

    Think about it.....
  8. Senior Droid
    phorgotten's Avatar
    Member #
    165128
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    106
    Phone
    Droid 2
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Redflea View Post
    I used Customizer last night to install Netflix, but nothing was installed. Rebooted to be sure, and no Netflix. I finally just restored it from a TiBu set, but wanted to note that at least for me, Netflix install from customizer is broken. I'm on 1.71, data wipe/reset after install of 1.71, so clean setup.
    Does it say anything when you click y to continue? It should say data..blah blah blah.....success

    if it doesn't then your data file got messed up somehow and may need to be reinstalled.

    Think about it.....
  9. Senior Droid
    NYCSean's Avatar
    Member #
    139850
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Reppin' New York City Brah!
    Posts
    110
    Phone
    Lovin' My Droid 2
    #19
    Great thanks

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  10. Droid Ninja
    Redflea's Avatar
    Member #
    5967
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,954
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by phorgotten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Redflea View Post
    I used Customizer last night to install Netflix, but nothing was installed. Rebooted to be sure, and no Netflix. I finally just restored it from a TiBu set, but wanted to note that at least for me, Netflix install from customizer is broken. I'm on 1.71, data wipe/reset after install of 1.71, so clean setup.
    Does it say anything when you click y to continue? It should say data..blah blah blah.....success

    if it doesn't then your data file got messed up somehow and may need to be reinstalled.
    You know, I don't remember for sure, but I didn't see any errors or file not found messages, etc., I believe it reported success.

    Thanks...

    Can others report success running the Netflix install?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. HTC IME mod customizer
    By raife in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 12:07 PM
  2. JRummy Customizer
    By jrummy16 in forum LithiumMod
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 02:46 PM
  3. HTC IME customizer!!
    By starscream in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 05:55 PM

Search tags for this page

albinofied theme
,
albinofied theme for
,
battery logo zs
,
can watermarked theme be installed in zombiestomped
,
cherry mobile zs
,
customizer for zombiestomped
,
handcent sms color codes grey
,
seeing red zombiestomped 1.71 file
,
zombiestomped zombified theme
,

zs customizer

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+