DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 362

Thread: [ROM] ZombieStomped 1.0 (D2 Leaked GB Motoblur build)

  1. Senior Droid
    gammaxgoblin's Avatar
    Member #
    151072
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    156
    Phone
    D2 lib/rubix oc & uv
    Is 1.1 up?

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  2. Developer
    Jboxen's Avatar
    Member #
    77904
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    902
    Twitter
    @jakebites
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    1.1 is up. Sorry for the delay, the gf snagged me last night before I could post it up.
    Twitter: @jakebites

    If you like my work please consider donating!

  3. Senior Droid
    HerroMoto's Avatar
    Member #
    146221
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    119
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jboxen View Post
    1.1 is up. Sorry for the delay, the gf snagged me last night before I could post it up.
    So it's up but it still says 1.0?
  4. Droid Ninja
    patmw123's Avatar
    Member #
    17526
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,665
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Yes the download link says the file is 1.1 after you click the link
  5. Junior Droid
    northeastern's Avatar
    Member #
    190589
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14
    Phone
    droid 2 rooted
    I am looking to install this as my first rom but am having troubles understanding how to get the gb leak onto my d2. I rooted it yesterday and have not done anything else. i followed the link given and am confused by this section of the directions,

    Follow these directions carefully.


    To get back to stock:

    1. Grab the SBF File
    You must start the process with your phone running the official 2.3.20. If you have already upgraded to gingerbread grab this 2.3.20 sbf file .... Download

    2. Grab RSDlite
    You must use RSDLite to use the sbf file from step 1 .... RSDLite

    3. Grab the Drivers Drivers ....Download now

    4. Run RSDLite and sbf your phone back to 2.3.20



    is this something i have to do or because i am still stock and the only change is im rooted change anything? thanks.
  6. Rescue Squad
    UrbanBounca's Avatar
    Member #
    121587
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    2,095
    Liked
    62 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Centura
    Premium Member
    Is there any chance of getting Swype working?
  7. Senior Droid
    HerroMoto's Avatar
    Member #
    146221
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    119
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by patmw123 View Post
    Yes the download link says the file is 1.1 after you click the link
    Alright thanks, will probably download later tonight.
  8. Master Droid
    tb110895's Avatar
    Member #
    126040
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    965
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    tb110895
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by northeastern View Post
    I am looking to install this as my first rom but am having troubles understanding how to get the gb leak onto my d2. I rooted it yesterday and have not done anything else. i followed the link given and am confused by this section of the directions,

    Follow these directions carefully.


    To get back to stock:

    1. Grab the SBF File
    You must start the process with your phone running the official 2.3.20. If you have already upgraded to gingerbread grab this 2.3.20 sbf file .... Download

    2. Grab RSDlite
    You must use RSDLite to use the sbf file from step 1 .... RSDLite

    3. Grab the Drivers Drivers ....Download now

    4. Run RSDLite and sbf your phone back to 2.3.20



    is this something i have to do or because i am still stock and the only change is im rooted change anything? thanks.
    You do not have to do those steps if you are still on stock moto software (the 2.3.20 official update)
    These are the only steps you have to follow
    1) you need to root if you haven't already
    * get titanium backup from the market and backup your apps and data
    2) get the droid 2 bootstrapper from the market
    3) download the prerooted leak of gb for the droid 2
    4) open up the bootstrapper and click the top button (I forget what it says) then when it says success hit okay then reboot into recovery (the bottom button)
    5) when it reboots in the recovery (a green menu with a bunch of options) you can backup if you want but I don't because the official update is coming out soon and your gonna have to sbf to get it anyway
    6) wipe your cache and data
    7) install .zip from sd card~> choose zip from sd card~> find the prerooted leak and install it.
    8) after its installed, restore your bootstrapper and repeat steps 2-7 with this ROM. Put it on your sd and install it. You want to restore your bootstrapper only because you have to wipe again.

    If you have any other questions just ask

    Sent from my DROID2
  9. Junior Droid
    northeastern's Avatar
    Member #
    190589
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14
    Phone
    droid 2 rooted
    Quote Originally Posted by tb110895 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by northeastern View Post
    I am looking to install this as my first rom but am having troubles understanding how to get the gb leak onto my d2. I rooted it yesterday and have not done anything else. i followed the link given and am confused by this section of the directions,

    Follow these directions carefully.


    To get back to stock:

    1. Grab the SBF File
    You must start the process with your phone running the official 2.3.20. If you have already upgraded to gingerbread grab this 2.3.20 sbf file .... Download

    2. Grab RSDlite
    You must use RSDLite to use the sbf file from step 1 .... RSDLite

    3. Grab the Drivers Drivers ....Download now

    4. Run RSDLite and sbf your phone back to 2.3.20



    is this something i have to do or because i am still stock and the only change is im rooted change anything? thanks.
    You do not have to do those steps if you are still on stock moto software (the 2.3.20 official update)
    These are the only steps you have to follow
    1) you need to root if you haven't already
    * get titanium backup from the market and backup your apps and data
    2) get the droid 2 bootstrapper from the market
    3) download the prerooted leak of gb for the droid 2
    4) open up the bootstrapper and click the top button (I forget what it says) then when it says success hit okay then reboot into recovery (the bottom button)
    5) when it reboots in the recovery (a green menu with a bunch of options) you can backup if you want but I don't because the official update is coming out soon and your gonna have to sbf to get it anyway
    6) wipe your cache and data
    7) install .zip from sd card~> choose zip from sd card~> find the prerooted leak and install it.
    8) after its installed, restore your bootstrapper and repeat steps 2-7 with this ROM. Put it on your sd and install it. You want to restore your bootstrapper only because you have to wipe again.

    If you have any other questions just ask

    Sent from my DROID2
    awesome thanks a lot thats what i thought i had to do. starting to get the hang of this whole idea. except sbf idk what that means but ya...
  10. Developer
    Jboxen's Avatar
    Member #
    77904
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    902
    Twitter
    @jakebites
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Post is updated to avoid confusion
    Twitter: @jakebites

    If you like my work please consider donating!

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Motoblur??
    By BigE"s DROID in forum Motorola Devour
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:01 PM
  2. Replies: 311
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 12:56 PM
  3. Motoblur
    By spawn9859 in forum Liberty ROM DX
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 01:44 PM
  4. Question? How do you Deodex the leaked FroYo build?
    By YukonCornelius in forum Droid X Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 03:37 PM
  5. New Baseband C_01.41.00R update in leaked froyo build!!
    By winner00 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 12:43 AM

Search tags for this page

call of duty zombies ported to android
,
leaked motoblur gb
,
terher a zomb on yor lon
,
tether zombiestomped
,
waw zombies for android
,
zombie rom android
,

zombiestomped

,
zombiestomped 1.7 droid 2 wireless tether
,
zombiestomped data encryption
,
zombiestomped market
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+