Is 1.1 up?
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
I am looking to install this as my first rom but am having troubles understanding how to get the gb leak onto my d2. I rooted it yesterday and have not done anything else. i followed the link given and am confused by this section of the directions,
Follow these directions carefully.
To get back to stock:
1. Grab the SBF File
You must start the process with your phone running the official 2.3.20. If you have already upgraded to gingerbread grab this 2.3.20 sbf file .... Download
2. Grab RSDlite
You must use RSDLite to use the sbf file from step 1 .... RSDLite
3. Grab the Drivers Drivers ....Download now
4. Run RSDLite and sbf your phone back to 2.3.20
is this something i have to do or because i am still stock and the only change is im rooted change anything? thanks.
These are the only steps you have to follow
1) you need to root if you haven't already
* get titanium backup from the market and backup your apps and data
2) get the droid 2 bootstrapper from the market
3) download the prerooted leak of gb for the droid 2
4) open up the bootstrapper and click the top button (I forget what it says) then when it says success hit okay then reboot into recovery (the bottom button)
5) when it reboots in the recovery (a green menu with a bunch of options) you can backup if you want but I don't because the official update is coming out soon and your gonna have to sbf to get it anyway
6) wipe your cache and data
7) install .zip from sd card~> choose zip from sd card~> find the prerooted leak and install it.
8) after its installed, restore your bootstrapper and repeat steps 2-7 with this ROM. Put it on your sd and install it. You want to restore your bootstrapper only because you have to wipe again.
If you have any other questions just ask
Sent from my DROID2