DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 228
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Ice Cream Sandwich Themed Pandora

  1. Droid
    johnc60's Avatar
    Member #
    227312
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    41
    Liked
    79 times
    Phone
    HTC Aria
    No need for donations. I appreciate the kind thoughts though. I'm doing this for myself and you guys just happen to benefit from this. If you have a desire to donate, please make a donation to your favorite charity. Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up - drop a few bucks to your local food-bank or pickup a toy for a needy child.

    -John
  2. Master Droid
    zacedward's Avatar
    Member #
    146183
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    423
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    samsung facinate
    Quote Originally Posted by johnc60 View Post
    No need for donations. I appreciate the kind thoughts though. I'm doing this for myself and you guys just happen to benefit from this. If you have a desire to donate, please make a donation to your favorite charity. Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up - drop a few bucks to your local food-bank or pickup a toy for a needy child.

    -John
    thanks so much I will donate to charity you have my word

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
  3. Junior Droid
    RangerXXX's Avatar
    Member #
    43438
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by johnc60 View Post
    Pandora version 5.0. New tablet features. On a phone, it's pretty much the same as v4.5.1 with a new Pandora logo and new splash screen. Chromecast is suppose to work, although it is not documented.

    Pandora Internet Radio v5.0 with stock interface (not themed).

    -John
    I tried this and unlimited skips worked when not casting, but when I used a Chromecast it limits the skips. Is that a limitation of the Chromecast?
  4. Droid
    johnc60's Avatar
    Member #
    227312
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    41
    Liked
    79 times
    Phone
    HTC Aria
    Not sure. I don't have Chromecast.
  5. Droid Newbie
    davy917's Avatar
    Member #
    262133
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerXXX View Post
    I tried this and unlimited skips worked when not casting, but when I used a Chromecast it limits the skips. Is that a limitation of the Chromecast?
    The phone is merely a remote for Chromecast, not a literal mirror. So Pandora is actually playing independently on the Chromecast not mirroring the modded apk.
  6. Theme Developer
    yakitori's Avatar
    Member #
    114890
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    DFW Texas
    Posts
    2,591
    Liked
    90 times
    Twitter
    THE_Yakitori
    Phone
    TBolt, D1
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davy917 View Post
    The phone is merely a remote for Chromecast, not a literal mirror. So Pandora is actually playing independently on the Chromecast not mirroring the modded apk.
    I was going to say the same.
  7. Master Droid
    jpin321's Avatar
    Member #
    174467
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    352
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Gnex w/ Codename Android
    Im unable to install any version of this. It just says app not installed. I have confirmed I can install the one from the market just fine. Amy ideas?

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  8. Droid
    johnc60's Avatar
    Member #
    227312
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    41
    Liked
    79 times
    Phone
    HTC Aria
    You need to uninstall the Play version before installing this one. Additionally, make sure that you have selected "Unknown sources" in the security settings.
  9. Master Droid
    jpin321's Avatar
    Member #
    174467
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    352
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Gnex w/ Codename Android
    Quote Originally Posted by johnc60 View Post
    You need to uninstall the Play version before installing this one. Additionally, make sure that you have selected "Unknown sources" in the security settings.
    Yea I uninstalled the market version. Only installed it as a test. Unknown sources is enabled. It's weird just says can't install. Wonder if it's an android 4.4.2 issue?

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  10. Droid
    johnc60's Avatar
    Member #
    227312
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    41
    Liked
    79 times
    Phone
    HTC Aria
    Are you running ART or Dalvik on 4.4? This version is not able to install on ART. I haven't had a chance to look into this yet. Maybe after the holidays.

    -John
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. What is Ice cream sandwich?
    By juliofregoso2 in forum Droid Forums Member News Depot
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 11:21 AM
  2. Ice cream sandwich
    By DROID11 in forum Thunderbolt Roms
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 11:47 AM
  3. Ice Cream Sandwich
    By beltwaybob in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 02:07 PM
  4. Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0?
    By Droid_Ritch in forum Droid RAZR
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 08:53 PM

Search tags for this page

ics pandora

,

ics themed pandora

,
pandora
,
pandora 4.5.1 unlimited skips
,
pandora 4.5.1 unlimited skips apk
,

pandora ics

,

pandora ics theme

,
pandora unlimited yakitori
,
themed pandora
,

yakitori pandora

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+