DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [APKs] Unlocked Apps

1. Professor X
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Twitter
    xeudoxus
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member

Talking [APKs] Unlocked Apps

Here is a list of unlocked apps and apps to be unlocked.

To install these apps, just download to sdcard and use a file/apk manager to install (Make sure you uninstall the original app first)
    To Uninstall the original app, just (Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>"Select your app">Uninstall)
    (If you download Skype and its Skype.zip , just rename to Skype.apk)

---APPS---
    -Skype (Unlocked for 3G calling in the US)(OUTDATED DO NOT USE!)
    -Skype (For non-rooted phones that have Skype pre-installed) (Unlocked for 3G calling in the US) (OUTDATED DO NOT USE!)
    -Blackboard Mobile Learn (Any Phone, normally locked to Sprint) (Updated 9/5/11, v2.3) Updated to work on tablets, latest market version
    -SprintTV TBA (Normally locked to Sprint)
    -MobiTV TBA (Normally locked to ATT)
    -Nascar (Normally locked to Sprint) (Updated 8/29/11, Closed beta, PM for link)

---INFO/RESTRICTIONS---
    -Blackboard Mobile Learn No Restrictions, functioning 100% (Now working with tablets)
    -Skype There are 2 version, both are unlocked for 3G calling, but the 2nd version if for the people who have (Skype preinstalled) on their phones and cannot remove it to install the first version. The only limitation when using the 2nd version is "no account sync" so your Skype contacts will not sync with your phone contacts. It will FC, when it does, just open it back up again.

More info will be added later.

-Matt
    Last edited by xeudoxus; 09-05-2011 at 05:51 AM.

WORK STATUS: 09/21/11 Slow, I will get to responses/requests as soon as I can

-Owned Devices-

*Main

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

You Da Man

First off....thank you SO much for getting the NFL app done...just in the nick of time....added even more excitement for the upcoming NFL season. It works absolutely perfect on my EVO, but does not work on my wife's Moment. Not sure if it would matter anyway, but we are both rooted. Keep up the good work...you have accomplished what many before you have tried unsuccessfully. Someone else unlocked the app recently, but Verizon changed up their security within a day and they couldn't break it. I look forward to more of your releases.
  4. Professor X
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Twitter
    xeudoxus
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    Premium Member
    ill need to know a lil more info. example..

evo uses.... cdma....4g.... evdo rev a.....
    moment uses... gsm.... hspa... hspa+...

That would help find the problem.

-Owned Devices-

*Main
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Im dying for the nascar app.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Not sure if this is what you're looking for...we are on Sprint, so whatever they use CDMA, etc...Don't have wife's phone to look at right now....I am on Android 2.2 Baseband 1.36.00.04.02 Kernel 2.6.32.15-g746f4f0 htc-kernel@and18-2#58 build number 3.26.651.6--Froyo DeOdexed RevE3 software number same as build number browser version webkit 3.1 PRI Version 1.34_003 PRL Version 60662. That is the info for my phone, which it works on. Is this the info you are looking for off of her phone? If not, tell me where to find it so that when she gets home from work tomorrow I can grab her phone and post you whatever info you need. Sorry if I seem a bit n00b. I have been into things in the past and have hard and soft modded things before, just relatively new to the android scene.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Also...I know you are coming out with the unlocked Sprint TV app soon....I have Sprint TV now...it's free with our service, but limited. There are "upgrade" plans out there. Is there a way to make it think it a demo phone (sprint store phone) or anything else that might get all the channels? I really only use the espn live from what they give you, and to be honest...it's not always the same as what's on the normal espn tv channel, so the content is not all that great. do your thing...just figured if you were working on it already...better to look into it now. again...thanks for the hard work.
  8. Professor X
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Twitter
    xeudoxus
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarlin View Post
    Also...I know you are coming out with the unlocked Sprint TV app soon....I have Sprint TV now...it's free with our service, but limited. There are "upgrade" plans out there. Is there a way to make it think it a demo phone (sprint store phone) or anything else that might get all the channels? I really only use the espn live from what they give you, and to be honest...it's not always the same as what's on the normal espn tv channel, so the content is not all that great. do your thing...just figured if you were working on it already...better to look into it now. again...thanks for the hard work.
    -nascar (sprint) 80% progress (100% unlocked, app does not function)

-sprinttv (sprint) 60% progress
    -mobitv (att) 60% progress <--- same as sprinttv, 90% chance it will work before sprinttv
    -full access on both.. 15% chance
    Last edited by xeudoxus; 09-08-2010 at 05:21 AM.

-Owned Devices-

*Main
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    twitter.com/dragonfly1113
    Phone
    Droid 3
    Thanks so much for this app !!! you rock. donating tonight for sure.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Is there anything that can be done with the direct tv superfan app? have it not make us login, etc. it's not like logging in will do anything. Football feeds are the same for everyone. I have attached a copy of the app just in case. Perhaps have it return a false positive no matter what info is entered? Just thinking out loud. FYI...changed the extension to.doc because it wouldn't let me upload it as .apk. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Backnblack; 09-12-2010 at 07:07 AM.
  11. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    twitter.com/dragonfly1113
    Phone
    Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarlin View Post
    Is there anything that can be done with the direct tv superfan app? have it not make us login, etc. it's not like logging in will do anything. Football feeds are the same for everyone. I have attached a copy of the app just in case. Perhaps have it return a false positive no matter what info is entered? Just thinking out loud. FYI...changed the extension to.doc because it wouldn't let me upload it as .apk. Thanks again!
    Love this superfan app you mention, its really a greap app im just lucky a family friend has it and never uses it so i use it but a crack/hack around it would be awesome.
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Links