DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 278

Thread: [APKs] Unlocked Apps

  1. Droid Newbie
    kkennedy22's Avatar
    Member #
    179086
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

    Blackboard

    Matt,

    Can I say that you're already my hero for getting Blackboard working on my Verizon Fascinate running CM7? Well, you are. My next hope is that you might know if and how it'd be possible to get the same app up and running on my rooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Retail) running stock Touchwiz. When I search for my school, I get the standard message stating that my school needs to license Mobile Learn or I need to be on a Sprint device. I have a bad feeling that since the Tab is wifi only, that you're going to tell me that I'm SOL, but a guy can hope, right? Thanks again man.

    K
  2. Guest
    JayR_'s Avatar
    Member #
    87466
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,110
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    D1...what else?
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by xeudoxus View Post
    I have not worked on NFL for awhile but, Ill be working on it here soon "After Nascar".
    Cool, but dont rush on my account, i saw it mentioned in this thread long ago just thought you would be the one to ask. Thanks for the reply.

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. Professor X
    xeudoxus's Avatar
    Member #
    4542
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Plains, MO
    Posts
    506
    Liked
    12 times
    Twitter
    xeudoxus
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kkennedy22 View Post
    Matt,

    Can I say that you're already my hero for getting Blackboard working on my Verizon Fascinate running CM7? Well, you are. My next hope is that you might know if and how it'd be possible to get the same app up and running on my rooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Retail) running stock Touchwiz. When I search for my school, I get the standard message stating that my school needs to license Mobile Learn or I need to be on a Sprint device. I have a bad feeling that since the Tab is wifi only, that you're going to tell me that I'm SOL, but a guy can hope, right? Thanks again man.

    K
    What is your school so I can test on the xoom.

    -Matt

    WORK STATUS: 09/21/11 Slow, I will get to responses/requests as soon as I can

    -Owned Devices-

    *Main
  4. Professor X
    xeudoxus's Avatar
    Member #
    4542
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Plains, MO
    Posts
    506
    Liked
    12 times
    Twitter
    xeudoxus
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jayR83 View Post
    Cool, but dont rush on my account, i saw it mentioned in this thread long ago just thought you would be the one to ask. Thanks for the reply.

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    No problem

    WORK STATUS: 09/21/11 Slow, I will get to responses/requests as soon as I can

    -Owned Devices-

    *Main
  5. Droid Newbie
    Matstarr's Avatar
    Member #
    219375
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    evo 3d
    Any word on this NFL Mobile? We are 2 weeks out and Ive got the itch..this app was a awesome last year
  6. Professor X
    xeudoxus's Avatar
    Member #
    4542
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Plains, MO
    Posts
    506
    Liked
    12 times
    Twitter
    xeudoxus
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matstarr View Post
    Any word on this NFL Mobile? We are 2 weeks out and Ive got the itch..this app was a awesome last year
    Ill take a look at it by then and let you know.

    WORK STATUS: 09/21/11 Slow, I will get to responses/requests as soon as I can

    -Owned Devices-

    *Main
  7. Professor X
    xeudoxus's Avatar
    Member #
    4542
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Plains, MO
    Posts
    506
    Liked
    12 times
    Twitter
    xeudoxus
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    For the users who are beta testing the Nascar app.

    -There are video problems on certain phones (Sprints Fault).
    -Unlocked for any carrier
    -The only features that are disabled are "notifications" and "change driver", there is no way to select your "favorite driver" sorry.

    -Matt

    WORK STATUS: 09/21/11 Slow, I will get to responses/requests as soon as I can

    -Owned Devices-

    *Main
  8. Droid Newbie
    ayman07's Avatar
    Member #
    101036
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    can you PLEASE make the blackboard app work on honeycomb tablets? it still says that you need to be on sprint. thank you!
  9. Professor X
    xeudoxus's Avatar
    Member #
    4542
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Plains, MO
    Posts
    506
    Liked
    12 times
    Twitter
    xeudoxus
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ayman07 View Post
    can you PLEASE make the blackboard app work on honeycomb tablets? it still says that you need to be on sprint. thank you!
    Let me know what school you are wanting me to test and I will fix it.

    -Matt

    WORK STATUS: 09/21/11 Slow, I will get to responses/requests as soon as I can

    -Owned Devices-

    *Main
  10. Droid Newbie
    ayman07's Avatar
    Member #
    101036
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Thank you for your reply. I need Wayne state University fixed please. Thank you.
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Free APKs for everyone...
    By chevycam94 in forum Steel Droid
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 08:42 PM
  2. Extra apks?
    By bad4u in forum Droid X Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 12:19 AM
  3. (request) app to change apps apks to .bak
    By tktouch12 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 04:37 PM
  4. cannot download. zip or anything else other than. apks
    By Allfoshow in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 01:01 PM

Search tags for this page

.apk downloads
,

apk downloads

,

apks

,
cracked apks
,
skype apk download
,
skype unlocked
,

skype unlocked for 3g calling in the us

,
unlocked android apps
,
unlocked for 3g calling in the us
,
xeudoxus skype
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+