DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 99 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Thread: [Release] DarkEdge UI 2.2

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1, Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by msg04 View Post
    Great Theme! Installed this over PE2....everything seems to be working fine. The only problem i have is when i try to set my alarms for the day, i can't see the times they are set for. Took a drocap pic to better show what i am talking about. Anyone know of a fix for this?
    Well all i can say is the update.zip u flashed over probably got screwed up somehow, or maybe the rom you used as a base. I only say this because my alarms show up fine, actually the clock app itself is all fine. Try redoing the theme id say...
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1, Droid X
    Anyone see this post? Or run it on their phone? Great boot animation to go with the DarkEdge theme

DarkEdge Bios Boot [bootanimation]
  3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybean420 View Post
    Anyone see this post? Or run it on their phone? Great boot animation to go with the DarkEdge theme

I kinda hate you for bringing that back into light. It's got outdated text and now people will want it adjusted. and I don't wanna.
    Check me out on the market. Search "pub:kovdev"
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    The gmail app is way too dark to see new messages. (new emails come as the color black with black text)Is there a way to chnge it or fix it?
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hairdewx View Post
    The gmail app is way too dark to see new messages. (new emails come as the color black with black text)Is there a way to chnge it or fix it?
    This means you did not theme the app using our apps pack. Make sure you have the latest gmail from the market, then download DarkEdge tools and run the app transfer. After doing so, make sure you have downloaded, extracted and moved the files from the DarkEdge apps zip to your sdcard. Run metamorph and select the control file. Afterwords, apps such as gmail, facebook, twitter, maps and others will be themed correctly.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1, Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by Koveleski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybean420 View Post

I kinda hate you for bringing that back into light. It's got outdated text and now people will want it adjusted. and I don't wanna.
    I honestly think its fantastic and looks amazing. I could careless about a cpl words that are off, honestly it goes too fast to read it that closely IMO.
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    ok busy box is installed... Dark Edge Tools is installed... Meta Morph is installed... and DarkEdge-FRG22D-Apps.zip is extracted to sdcard/AndroidThemes/DarkEdge-FRG22D-Apps/(here)

when I run DarkEdge tools all is does is say Processing A2S... and it stays there.... doesnt ever finish... but i did everything in the instructions and I cant metamorph anything untill this finishes... but i think its freezing... ive rebooted... and re installed busy box and then rebooted again... ive placed these theme files exactly where i was told to... so what am i doing wrong? this is really frustrating me...

Maybe you can try running an task killer and killing all the apps running? I recall running into the same problem and doing something like that. It also helped me when metamorph was saying something about system being full. Hope that helps.
  8. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msg04 View Post
    Great Theme! Installed this over PE2....everything seems to be working fine. The only problem i have is when i try to set my alarms for the day, i can't see the times they are set for. Took a drocap pic to better show what i am talking about. Anyone know of a fix for this?
    Based on your screencap, that alarm is not themed with DE. Do you have root explorer? Look in the system/app/ folder and you'll probably see DeskClock.apk and DeskClockGoogle.apk. The one with Google in the name is the one we included with our theme. You'll need to just remove that other one and you should be good to go.

--

I just peaked inside the PE2 zip and I see that clock is indeed named DeskClock.apk so you should have duplicates on your system right now. Here is a screencap of properly themed DeskClock:

Last edited by Koveleski; 10-14-2010 at 07:31 AM.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    The Only problem and its really not a problem that i am having is that the notafication bar when i pull it down i can not read the text..is Black and i have to hold my finger on it so it highlights and me being able to read it. I am alos running Project elite V.2, is there an easy fix for this?

Thanks
  10. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiknbaik View Post
    would it be possible to add a customization to the facebook widget on adw launcher thank you otherwise love it!!!
    I'm on ADW Launcher and even on Launcher2, if you themed Facebook correctly it would look like this for the widget:

Quote Originally Posted by okstopthat View Post
    ok busy box is installed... Dark Edge Tools is installed... Meta Morph is installed... and DarkEdge-FRG22D-Apps.zip is extracted to sdcard/AndroidThemes/DarkEdge-FRG22D-Apps/(here)

when I run DarkEdge tools all is does is say Processing A2S... and it stays there.... doesnt ever finish... but i did everything in the instructions and I cant metamorph anything untill this finishes... but i think its freezing... ive rebooted... and re installed busy box and then rebooted again... ive placed these theme files exactly where i was told to... so what am i doing wrong? this is really frustrating me...

Also having the same problem.

Everything is properly installed, everything's where it should be.

E/su ( 1759): Couldn't create apps table
    W/su ( 1759): request rejected (10066->0 /system/bin/sh)
    D/su ( 1758): 10066 stericson.xda.metamorph executing 0 /system/bin/sh using shell /system/bin/sh : sh

This is the output provided by logcat for when I try processing A2S when it gets stuck.

Ideas for why it wouldn't be able to create the apps table?

Thanks.

You guys both downloaded Busybox from the market (by Stericson) and then went into the app and made sure you were up to date? If not, you installed thru the app, correct?

If yes, please send complete logcat to our dev gmail. Please label the subject as 'failed a2s' so we know the situation. Thanks.

Links