DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 98 of 147 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: [Release] DarkEdge UI 2.2

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Koveleski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by okstopthat View Post
    I'm still unsure as to what I'm doing wrong.

I have the sdcard/AndroidThemes/DarkEdge-FRG22D-Apps directory created, with the .zip extracted to that folder. I have metamorph installed, as well as busybox.

The update.zip ran fine, but now when I try running A2S, it just hangs at "Processing A2S..."

What am I doing wrong? And also, how long does A2S usually take to process? Maybe I'm just being impatient, but I'd think it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to get past that message.
    When you say you have busybox installed, I assume you mean you know if came with the rom right. Sometimes the permissions are not set correctly for the transfer. Have you downloaded Stericson Busybox from the market and ran that? If not, plese do so and then attempt the a2s again.

If you have already done that step, then I will need a logcat if we are to be able to help figure out your situation.

And it should not run any longer than 10 min.. with even 6 pushing it.
    Yes. I downloaded the newest busybox from the market, installed, got the Status: Done message, rebooted, and attempted A2S again.

I am using Steel Droid 1.3.1 Minimal, which is FRG22D deodexed, so I'm assuming it shouldn't have any issues.

How would I go about providing a log? New to DE, sorry.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Project Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Koveleski View Post
    I'll download and take a lot at it to see if we can't do a quick fix for you.
    Thank you sir!
  3. Banned
    Member #
    Phone
    thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by metiCkOne View Post
    Hey guys, I'm the author of the file some of you are looking for. I apologize for the broken links. I was messing around with my directories a few nights ago and didn't take into account all the ones I have posted.

Here is the deodexed version.... FRG22D - Deodexed

and here is the thread.... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/met...u-busybox.html
    thank you sooo much im trying it out right now
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    ok busy box is installed... Dark Edge Tools is installed... Meta Morph is installed... and DarkEdge-FRG22D-Apps.zip is extracted to sdcard/AndroidThemes/DarkEdge-FRG22D-Apps/(here)

when I run DarkEdge tools all is does is say Processing A2S... and it stays there.... doesnt ever finish... but i did everything in the instructions and I cant metamorph anything untill this finishes... but i think its freezing... ive rebooted... and re installed busy box and then rebooted again... ive placed these theme files exactly where i was told to... so what am i doing wrong? this is really frustrating me...
  5. Banned
    Member #
    Phone
    thunderbolt
    would it be possible to add a customization to the facebook widget on adw launcher thank you otherwise love it!!!
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto DroidX,Droid,Eris

Question

I was wondering if anyone had flashed the DE Beta to there DX with success and could provide me some basic info on how they went about it for example what ROM, theme your using and how you flashed either through recovery or Rom manager or any other related info so I can try to isolate my issue. I tried twice to flash the beta through RM and neither time did it work, then I tried flashing with a full wipe and still nothing. I'm rooted 2.2 with 928Droid black glass theme deodexed and flashing invernito worked just fine. Anyone with some advice would be much appreciated thanks a million.
  7. Banned
    Member #
    Phone
    thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSinister1 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had flashed the DE Beta to there DX with success and could provide me some basic info on how they went about it for example what ROM, theme your using and how you flashed either through recovery or Rom manager or any other related info so I can try to isolate my issue. I tried twice to flash the beta through RM and neither time did it work, then I tried flashing with a full wipe and still nothing. I'm rooted 2.2 with 928Droid black glass theme deodexed and flashing invernito worked just fine. Anyone with some advice would be much appreciated thanks a million.
    i downloaded this rom its a basic version and works wesome on frg22d build

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/met...u-busybox.html

i also costomized with adw launcher becouse they have there own theme for it!
    hope it help if u want a pic ill upload one
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto DroidX,Droid,Eris
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiknbaik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSinister1 View Post
    i downloaded this rom its a basic version and works wesome on frg22d build

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/met...u-busybox.html

i also costomized with adw launcher becouse they have there own theme for it!
    hope it help if u want a pic ill upload one
    Is that for the droid or for the droid X because it works different for the DX? I can only use the beta for this theme not the official theme for the droid
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    ok busy box is installed... Dark Edge Tools is installed... Meta Morph is installed... and DarkEdge-FRG22D-Apps.zip is extracted to sdcard/AndroidThemes/DarkEdge-FRG22D-Apps/(here)

when I run DarkEdge tools all is does is say Processing A2S... and it stays there.... doesnt ever finish... but i did everything in the instructions and I cant metamorph anything untill this finishes... but i think its freezing... ive rebooted... and re installed busy box and then rebooted again... ive placed these theme files exactly where i was told to... so what am i doing wrong? this is really frustrating me...

Also having the same problem.

Everything is properly installed, everything's where it should be.

E/su ( 1759): Couldn't create apps table
    W/su ( 1759): request rejected (10066->0 /system/bin/sh)
    D/su ( 1758): 10066 stericson.xda.metamorph executing 0 /system/bin/sh using shell /system/bin/sh : sh

This is the output provided by logcat for when I try processing A2S when it gets stuck.

Ideas for why it wouldn't be able to create the apps table?

Thanks.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Can't see time in Alarms

Great Theme! Installed this over PE2....everything seems to be working fine. The only problem i have is when i try to set my alarms for the day, i can't see the times they are set for. Took a drocap pic to better show what i am talking about. Anyone know of a fix for this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Release] DarkEdge UI 2.2-cap201010132231.jpg  

Links