DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 90 of 147 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 1464

Thread: [Release] DarkEdge UI 2.2

  1. Senior Droid
    thebourbonnflip's Avatar
    Member #
    25659
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    218
    Phone
    OGDroid/Droid Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulShadow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebourbonnflip View Post
    another problem im having is that if i use a dark bg, my upper right clock in the notification bar is unreadable. also ive noticed that some of my apps are hard to read, i was trying to set up pure grid calendar and the text is almost the same color as the white bg and its kind of annoying..any way to fix that?
    You using Stock FRG22D with DE-Apps applied?
    i tried doing the DE-Apps last night but it was just sitting in the "processing" for over an hour..so i didnt think it will work. and yes im stock FRG22D
  2. Droid Newbie
    estoril's Avatar
    Member #
    36503
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    anyone else having problems with maps? it works fine before i use the darkedge tools to put into the system folder but after i do it it force closes as soon as i try to open it up. every other app is working fine too
  3. Developer
    Koveleski's Avatar
    Member #
    29099
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poughkeepsie
    Posts
    1,116
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cooltool View Post
    Anyone tried running the Angry Bird game after updating to DarkEdge 1.0?

    Ever since i've upgraded when launch the game I see the splash screen and then the screen goes away and it goes back to the home screen.
    I just tried running the game and it worked for me. If you could grab a logcat and mail it to our gmail, that would be spectacular so we can see if we're the culprit.

    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok0mega View Post
    Has anyone else noticed an issue of multiple system apps? I flashed this over PE and after doing so, i notice i have two e-mail, gallery, and calendar apps. Any clue as to what might havbe happened, or that i had done wrong?
    The multiple apps is because in our update.zip, the files are named with 'Google' following the app name. For example MusicGoogle or CalendarGoogle. In order to rid yourself of duplicates AND keep the DarkEdge theming, you'll need to remove the duplicate application or rename the apks within the update.zip.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulShadow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    bourbonflip you have to make sure you are flashing DE over a deodexed bone stock FRG22D build.

    Music controls on the lock screen are not representative of a stock build.
    Hate to break it to you CK but...DE 1.0 Lockscreen *HAS* Music controls, I've used them and yes, I'm on FRG22D, not a 'customized' rom.
    When you do not have music playing, your network or custom ERI will display on the lockscreen. If you have music playing, then music controls will be present on the lockscreen.

    Quote Originally Posted by TAPOUT27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok0mega View Post
    Has anyone else noticed an issue of multiple system apps? I flashed this over PE and after doing so, i notice i have two e-mail, gallery, and calendar apps. Any clue as to what might havbe happened, or that i had done wrong?
    yes i noticed this issue...i deleted all the ones that ended in google with root explorer in system/apps
    By deleting the ones that say Google, you were removing the ones that were themed.
    Check me out on the market. Search "pub:kovdev"
  4. Developer
    Koveleski's Avatar
    Member #
    29099
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poughkeepsie
    Posts
    1,116
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebourbonnflip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulShadow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebourbonnflip View Post
    another problem im having is that if i use a dark bg, my upper right clock in the notification bar is unreadable. also ive noticed that some of my apps are hard to read, i was trying to set up pure grid calendar and the text is almost the same color as the white bg and its kind of annoying..any way to fix that?
    You using Stock FRG22D with DE-Apps applied?
    i tried doing the DE-Apps last night but it was just sitting in the "processing" for over an hour..so i didnt think it will work. and yes im stock FRG22D
    At which point were you stuck in a 'processing' loop. Was this while in DarkEdge Tools?

    Quote Originally Posted by estoril View Post
    anyone else having problems with maps? it works fine before i use the darkedge tools to put into the system folder but after i do it it force closes as soon as i try to open it up. every other app is working fine too
    Try re-applying the maps theme using MetaMorph with our DE-Apps. It might not have applied correctly the first time. I had to do a couple passes with MM myself in order to get some of the apps working.
    Check me out on the market. Search "pub:kovdev"
  5. Master Droid
    Armyof2's Avatar
    Member #
    83138
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    556
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @TheArmyOf2
    Phone
    OG Moto Droid Fo' Shizzle
    This theme is brilliant. I'm running over Sapphire right now (it works just a few options not available but this release wasn't technically for Sapphire so I knew what I was getting into ) I'll be keeping this in my rotation for sure! Can't wait for the official Sapphire version!
    Of all the things I've lost,I miss my mind the most.
  6. Senior Droid
    thebourbonnflip's Avatar
    Member #
    25659
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    218
    Phone
    OGDroid/Droid Incredible
    [quote=Koveleski;904360]
    Quote Originally Posted by thebourbonnflip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulShadow View Post

    You using Stock FRG22D with DE-Apps applied?
    i tried doing the DE-Apps last night but it was just sitting in the "processing" for over an hour..so i didnt think it will work. and yes im stock FRG22D
    "At which point were you stuck in a 'processing' loop. Was this while in DarkEdge Tools?"


    Reply: Yes, with the DE tools..it seems like it doesnt do anything... i have it running right now..but its been like 15min
  7. Developer
    Koveleski's Avatar
    Member #
    29099
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poughkeepsie
    Posts
    1,116
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebourbonnflip View Post
    Yes, with the DE tools..it seems like it doesnt do anything... i have it running right now..but its been like 15min
    Ok, well if it goes longer then 10 min its not functioning correctly. I'd say even longer than 6 min is pushing it.

    Let's experiment. Close it out and go into market. Download stericson busybox and use that to check your busybox. After doing so, attempt to app transfer again. If that seems to fail, you'll need to grab us a logcat to look at, which you can send to our gmail listed in the OP.
    Check me out on the market. Search "pub:kovdev"
  8. Senior Droid
    thebourbonnflip's Avatar
    Member #
    25659
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    218
    Phone
    OGDroid/Droid Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by Koveleski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebourbonnflip View Post
    Yes, with the DE tools..it seems like it doesnt do anything... i have it running right now..but its been like 15min
    Ok, well if it goes longer then 10 min its not functioning correctly. I'd say even longer than 6 min is pushing it.

    Let's experiment. Close it out and go into market. Download stericson busybox and use that to check your busybox. After doing so, attempt to app transfer again. If that seems to fail, you'll need to grab us a logcat to look at, which you can send to our gmail listed in the OP.
    alright, will do.
  9. Senior Droid
    thebourbonnflip's Avatar
    Member #
    25659
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    218
    Phone
    OGDroid/Droid Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by Koveleski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebourbonnflip View Post
    Yes, with the DE tools..it seems like it doesnt do anything... i have it running right now..but its been like 15min
    Ok, well if it goes longer then 10 min its not functioning correctly. I'd say even longer than 6 min is pushing it.

    Let's experiment. Close it out and go into market. Download stericson busybox and use that to check your busybox. After doing so, attempt to app transfer again. If that seems to fail, you'll need to grab us a logcat to look at, which you can send to our gmail listed in the OP.
    just did logcat and sent an email from gmail.
  10. Droid
    JimmyCarbone's Avatar
    Member #
    112435
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    62
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    only thing i cant get themed is gtasks, everything else the a2s worked like a charm. i have gtasks installed but when i run darkedge tools it says not found and skips it.. any suggestions?
    [insert rom name here]
    [insert current kernel here]

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] DarkEdge'd ADW Launcher
    By Koveleski in forum Xeudoxus
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 08:11 PM
  2. [THEME] [Release] DarkEdge UI
    By xeudoxus in forum Xeudoxus
    Replies: 1865
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 05:33 PM
  3. DarkEdge 2.2:
    By yankees2009 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 02:33 PM
  4. darkedge ui and fwt help
    By DROIDpfft in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:39 AM

Search tags for this page

dark edge

,
dark edge cm7
,
dark edge theme
,
dark edge wallpaper
,

darkedge

,
darkedge tool
,
droid 1 ui
,
droid 2 ui
,

droid x custom ui

,
windows 7 dark theme
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+