DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 48 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 1464

Thread: [Release] DarkEdge UI 2.2

  1. Junior Droid
    thebarbrr's Avatar
    Member #
    40159
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    20
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I have been searching like crazy and can't find stock frf84b anywhere! Can some one help me find this? Thanks
  2. Developer
    Koveleski's Avatar
    Member #
    29099
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poughkeepsie
    Posts
    1,116
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebarbrr View Post
    I have been searching like crazy and can't find stock frf84b anywhere! Can some one help me find this? Thanks
    Right-click & 'save as'
    Check me out on the market. Search "pub:kovdev"
  3. Droid
    Mateenager's Avatar
    Member #
    65475
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    84
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Sorry for the n00b question, but if I'm running 2.2 and FRG01B, can I apply this theme to my phone?
  4. Developer
    Koveleski's Avatar
    Member #
    29099
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poughkeepsie
    Posts
    1,116
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateenager View Post
    Sorry for the n00b question, but if I'm running 2.2 and FRG01B, can I apply this theme to my phone?
    It's made for FRF84b and your results may vary. I don't recommend the combination simply on the basis that the theme was built, currently, for 84b and given the modification levels involved - who knows what you might be screwing up using on the newer base.
    Check me out on the market. Search "pub:kovdev"
  5. Droid
    Mateenager's Avatar
    Member #
    65475
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    84
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Koveleski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateenager View Post
    Sorry for the n00b question, but if I'm running 2.2 and FRG01B, can I apply this theme to my phone?
    It's made for FRF84b and your results may vary. I don't recommend the combination simply on the basis that the theme was built, currently, for 84b and given the modification levels involved - who knows what you might be screwing up using on the newer base.
    Where can I download a stock FRF84B rom? And can I just install it via update.zip through SPRecovery?
  6. Droid
    clairecakes's Avatar
    Member #
    78276
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20
    Phone
    Droid
    The stock FRF84B rom is directly above your first post in this thread.
  7. Droid Newbie
    NI1677's Avatar
    Member #
    106172
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    droid

    Kudos

    I joined the forum just to say I love this rom and look forward to updates. Awesome job! Can't wait to see Facebook update.
  8. Master Droid
    jellybean420's Avatar
    Member #
    58139
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    527
    Phone
    Droid 1, Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by thebarbrr View Post
    I have been searching like crazy and can't find stock frf84b anywhere! Can some one help me find this? Thanks
    If your rooted download the free version of rom manger in the market and then go to download rom and go to stock and there you go.
  9. Senior Droid
    funnyfish's Avatar
    Member #
    102463
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Turlock, CA
    Posts
    124
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    BIONIC

    darkedge

    ok...i tried getting some help on the irc channel but to no avail i am able to install everything through metamorph...its when i get to transfering the framework that i get hung up...i've tried and tried different ways but nothing...after hacking an iphone for so long i am very rusty at using command prompt and am new to hacking my droid so i cannot figure out how to manually transfer the framework...any help? i'm dying to have this on my droid!
  10. Master Droid
    dodgersrgood's Avatar
    Member #
    11351
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    818
    Phone
    moto droid
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyfish View Post
    ok...i tried getting some help on the irc channel but to no avail i am able to install everything through metamorph...its when i get to transfering the framework that i get hung up...i've tried and tried different ways but nothing...after hacking an iphone for so long i am very rusty at using command prompt and am new to hacking my droid so i cannot figure out how to manually transfer the framework...any help? i'm dying to have this on my droid!
    If you search for the 2.1 de, I think they made a video that shows how to transfer it manually
Page 48 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] DarkEdge'd ADW Launcher
    By Koveleski in forum Xeudoxus
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 08:11 PM
  2. [THEME] [Release] DarkEdge UI
    By xeudoxus in forum Xeudoxus
    Replies: 1865
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 05:33 PM
  3. DarkEdge 2.2:
    By yankees2009 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 02:33 PM
  4. darkedge ui and fwt help
    By DROIDpfft in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:39 AM

Search tags for this page

dark edge

,
dark edge cm7
,
dark edge theme
,
dark edge wallpaper
,

darkedge

,
darkedge tool
,
droid 1 ui
,
droid 2 ui
,

droid x custom ui

,
windows 7 dark theme
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+