DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Dark Edge for Froyo

  1. Master Droid
    jlaidlaw's Avatar
    Member #
    77109
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    301
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Dark Edge for Froyo

    First off, I think the Dark Edge theme is the best theme put out to this day. Everything is so detailed and intricate and is like no other theme I have seen before. So, I was wondering is Dark Edge being made for Froyo? What is the eta if there is one? Thanks for all your hard work, and for making our phones look even better.
  2. Beta Team
    Tanknspank's Avatar
    Member #
    27138
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,548
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Premium Member
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jlaidlaw View Post
    First off, I think the Dark Edge theme is the best theme put out to this day. Everything is so detailed and intricate and is like no other theme I have seen before. So, I was wondering is Dark Edge being made for Froyo? What is the eta if there is one? Thanks for all your hard work, and for making our phones look even better.
    They are making DarkEdge for Froyo, but you shouldn't expect anything before the end of the month.
    -----------------------------------
    Rom: CyanogenMod 7 Winner00's Nightly #85
    Recovery: ClockworkMod 3.1.0.2
    Kernel: Prime's deprimed_test
    Theme: Stock
    Launcher: ADW EX 1.2.2
    Launcher Theme: Gingerbread
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/ihaztehwingz

    -----------------------------------
  3. Senior Droid
    7h3.4pp12en7ic3's Avatar
    Member #
    67032
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    174
    Phone
    Moto Droid CM6 LATEST NIGHTLY
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanknspank View Post
    They are making DarkEdge for Froyo, but you shouldn't expect anything before the end of the month.
    End of the month? That's impressive considering just how much they need to port over, including the new MM format
  4. Junior Droid
    shlomo78's Avatar
    Member #
    112042
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #4
    sorry but I'm a noobie here..you mean Darkedge for Froyo..that include all froyo 2.2 based roms isn it ?? would work on htc Desire too ? please clarify thanks !!
  5. Beta Team
    Tanknspank's Avatar
    Member #
    27138
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,548
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Premium Member
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by shlomo78 View Post
    sorry but I'm a noobie here..you mean Darkedge for Froyo..that include all froyo 2.2 based roms isn it ?? would work on htc Desire too ? please clarify thanks !!
    Since the framework applying part of metamorph crashes in froyo and the phone part wants to force close and not theme, those two parts are phone specific. If you have a consolidated build rom (cyanogen or sapphire) that doesn't matter, but neither has a port of DE to it.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------
    Rom: CyanogenMod 7 Winner00's Nightly #85
    Recovery: ClockworkMod 3.1.0.2
    Kernel: Prime's deprimed_test
    Theme: Stock
    Launcher: ADW EX 1.2.2
    Launcher Theme: Gingerbread
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/ihaztehwingz

    -----------------------------------
  6. Junior Droid
    shlomo78's Avatar
    Member #
    112042
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #6
    You said the end of the month, how do you know that?? And froyo??
  7. Beta Team
    Tanknspank's Avatar
    Member #
    27138
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,548
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Premium Member
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by shlomo78 View Post
    You said the end of the month, how do you know that?? And froyo??
    That has changed actually. August was a month of resting for them. I heard they are picking back up on the theme though
  8. Developer
    Koveleski's Avatar
    Member #
    29099
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poughkeepsie
    Posts
    1,116
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanknspank View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shlomo78 View Post
    You said the end of the month, how do you know that?? And froyo??
    That has changed actually. August was a month of resting for them. I heard they are picking back up on the theme though
    Real life is a sunuva***** and is currently cockblocking development of DE.

    Yea, its real gay around here lately.
    Check me out on the market. Search "pub:kovdev"
  9. Senior Droid
    tyroniousdex's Avatar
    Member #
    60236
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    101
    Phone
    Rooted Moto Droid
    #9
    Kov you have a way with words
    Liquid 3.2
    RZR RECOVERY
  10. Beta Team
    Tanknspank's Avatar
    Member #
    27138
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,548
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Premium Member
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tyroniousdex View Post
    Kov you have a way with words
    That's an understatement...

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------
    Rom: CyanogenMod 7 Winner00's Nightly #85
    Recovery: ClockworkMod 3.1.0.2
    Kernel: Prime's deprimed_test
    Theme: Stock
    Launcher: ADW EX 1.2.2
    Launcher Theme: Gingerbread
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/ihaztehwingz

    -----------------------------------
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Dark Edge Icons
    By Dmoralize in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 04:22 AM
  2. Dark Edge on froyo release?
    By Venomous2005 in forum Xeudoxus
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 05:27 PM
  3. dark edge on ud 1.4.5
    By macgyver1307 in forum Xeudoxus
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 05:23 PM
  4. Dark Edge????
    By yankees2009 in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 08:38 AM
  5. Dark Edge
    By Cortez in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 06:04 AM

Search tags for this page

adge froyo android
,
bugless beast froyo dark edge theme
,
dark edge
,
dark edge froyo
,

dark edge theme

,
darkedge froyo theme
,
froyo edge
,

metamorph theme froyo

,

metamorph themes for froyo

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+