DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 157

Thread: [Release] DarkEdge'd ADW Launcher

  1. Developer
    Koveleski's Avatar
    Member #
    29099
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poughkeepsie
    Posts
    1,116
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BasilofBakerStreet View Post
    It's been quiet.....

    Sent from your Droid
    The best secrets are the ones people don't hear.
    Check me out on the market. Search "pub:kovdev"
  2. Droid Ninja
    microsnook's Avatar
    Member #
    35836
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,292
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Koveleski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasilofBakerStreet View Post
    It's been quiet.....

    Sent from your Droid
    The best secrets are the ones people don't hear.
    Ominous.
    Does that mean changes have been applied?
    Thanks btw
  3. Developer
    Koveleski's Avatar
    Member #
    29099
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poughkeepsie
    Posts
    1,116
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by microsnook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koveleski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasilofBakerStreet View Post
    It's been quiet.....

    Sent from your Droid
    The best secrets are the ones people don't hear.
    Ominous.
    Does that mean changes have been applied?
    Thanks btw
    Actually, the papertheme source became available today and I'd like to see if that is a better match. Plus it includes the paper picker which means we can throw in the DE wallpapers for those who delete launcher2 and still want them.

    So some slight delays... but I'll try to push something out soon.
    Check me out on the market. Search "pub:kovdev"
  4. Droid Ninja
    microsnook's Avatar
    Member #
    35836
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,292
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Koveleski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by microsnook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koveleski View Post

    The best secrets are the ones people don't hear.
    Ominous.
    Does that mean changes have been applied?
    Thanks btw
    Actually, the papertheme source became available today and I'd like to see if that is a better match. Plus it includes the paper picker which means we can throw in the DE wallpapers for those who delete launcher2 and still want them.

    So some slight delays... but I'll try to push something out soon.
    Paper theme, so we can put in our own wallpapers?

    Sounds good!

    Standing by
  5. Developer
    Koveleski's Avatar
    Member #
    29099
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poughkeepsie
    Posts
    1,116
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by microsnook View Post

    Paper theme, so we can put in our own wallpapers?

    Sounds good!

    Standing by
    Well not exactly. If you want to see what I referring to, download the Paper theme for ADW and then go to add a wallpaper to the homescreen. The theme creates its own 'gallery' in a way and therefore I can include multiple wallpapers into the theme. Typically wallpapers are either bundled into the launcher apks or you can browse your sdcard via gallery. This theme just adds itself as a selection choice during the initial popup.

    Essentially, I just want to go this route in case someone decides they want to delete launcher2 but still want access to the DE wallpapers that we include in it.
    Check me out on the market. Search "pub:kovdev"
  6. Droid Ninja
    microsnook's Avatar
    Member #
    35836
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,292
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Koveleski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by microsnook View Post

    Paper theme, so we can put in our own wallpapers?

    Sounds good!

    Standing by
    Well not exactly. If you want to see what I referring to, download the Paper theme for ADW and then go to add a wallpaper to the homescreen. The theme creates its own 'gallery' in a way and therefore I can include multiple wallpapers into the theme. Typically wallpapers are either bundled into the launcher apks or you can browse your sdcard via gallery. This theme just adds itself as a selection choice during the initial popup.

    Essentially, I just want to go this route in case someone decides they want to delete launcher2 but still want access to the DE wallpapers that we include in it.

    Ok, gotcha...
    Yea, I know launcher2 has a whole bunch of wallpapers, so you can add your own, but if you delete it ( like me) then the wallpapers are gone lol.
    So this sounds like a good idea, definitely.
    I cant wait for the DE wallpapers and such!
  7. Developer
    Koveleski's Avatar
    Member #
    29099
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poughkeepsie
    Posts
    1,116
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Ugly beta.

    http://darkedge.davekover.com/adw/beta/DarkEdgeGold.apk

    I only released this to show some of the progress being made. Sorry its so slow going.

    Oh yeah, that apk is an ADW theme - not ADW itself. Install this alongside stock ADW and then go into the theme settings to enable. Look for 'DarkEdge.Gold'
    Last edited by Koveleski; 08-03-2010 at 12:08 AM.
    Check me out on the market. Search "pub:kovdev"
  8. Senior Droid
    destinydmm's Avatar
    Member #
    32915
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    245
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (toro)
    Will this only install on Android 2.2?

    Destinydmm - Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Still MY MIKRADLE!
    Galaxy Nexus: AOKP MR1
    D1 : DarkEdge 2.2 Blue
    Droid X: Meh
    Incredible 2: AOKP Build 6

    <--Support Phreakmods.com and help this KICKSTARTER!!!
  9. Droid Ninja
    microsnook's Avatar
    Member #
    35836
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,292
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Koveleski View Post
    Ugly beta.

    http://darkedge.davekover.com/adw/beta/DarkEdgeGold.apk

    I only released this to show some of the progress being made. Sorry its so slow going.

    Oh yeah, that apk is an ADW theme - not ADW itself. Install this alongside stock ADW and then go into the theme settings to enable. Look for 'DarkEdge.Gold'
    Let me take a look!
  10. Master Droid
    justreboot's Avatar
    Member #
    2806
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Central NJ-USA
    Posts
    293
    Liked
    3 times
    Twitter
    justreboot
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4 - Black 16GB
    Nice - Currently using Launcher Pro and customized icons / Wanted to back to ADW / Still waiting on a metaMorph theme for my X of DE. /
    Not to be a real pain, but the icons, as nice as they are, are inconsistent with the font size. I'm sure the designer planned on keeping the width of the icons the same but the font should be the same height and weight for a more consistent feel.
    Just my 2 cents...

    Otherwise, WOW!
    ---

    :: Edit ::

    I extracted all the KovHybrid (Purple) icons and using Launcher Pro. Sweet combo / With only 3 of the icon packs plus the original MM, I'm almost complete, using Revo as a theme (from Fab) for now, until Kov or one of his excellent modders makes a complete MM for my X. Overall a nice mix so far...

    ----

    Keep on rockin' in the free world!
    ---
    Last edited by justreboot; 08-13-2010 at 03:33 PM. Reason: addtl info...
    ----------------------------------- + -------------------------------------
    Verizon Galaxy S4
    Some Mac users will never get or want an iPhone! (even a 5)
    My wife said I spent too much time on my Droid.
    So I bought her one. End of story...
    ----------------------------------- + -------------------------------------
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [THEME] [Release] DarkEdge UI
    By xeudoxus in forum Xeudoxus
    Replies: 1865
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 05:33 PM
  2. darkedge ui and fwt help
    By DROIDpfft in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:39 AM
  3. (Release) Desire build 11 X1 release
    By jrummy16 in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 05:43 PM
  4. [Release] Darker 2.0.1 Launcher w/ 5 Screens
    By Newton122189 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 08:10 PM

Search tags for this page

adw icon size

,

adw launcher

,

adw launcher black status bar

,
adw launcher skin
,

adw launcher skins

,

adw launcher themes

,
adw paper theme
,
adw skins
,

adw text theme

,
best adw icon pack
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+