DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: [Release] xUltimate

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by timeToy View Post
    Try to run it on Samsung Fascinate and got this error on the very last file:

Starting vzwlbs.odex
    * Deodexing... *
    Error while disassembling method Lcom/vzw/location/service/GpsLocationProviderFactory;->createProvider(ILandroid/content/ContextLcom/vzw/location/service/IGps
    LocationProvider;. Continuing.
    org.jf.dexlib.Code.Analysis.ValidationException: class Lcom/vzw/location/service
    /QctGpsProviderAdapter; cannot be resolved.
    at org.jf.dexlib.Code.Analysis.ClassPath$UnresolvedCl assDef.unresolvedVa
    lidationException(ClassPath.java:535)
    at org.jf.dexlib.Code.Analysis.ClassPath$UnresolvedCl assDef.getClassDept
    h(ClassPath.java:543)
    at org.jf.dexlib.Code.Analysis.ClassPath.getCommonSup erclass(ClassPath.j
    ava:383)
    at org.jf.dexlib.Code.Analysis.RegisterType.merge(Reg isterType.java:275)

at org.jf.dexlib.Code.Analysis.AnalyzedInstruction.me rgeRegister(Analyze
    dInstruction.java:185)
    at org.jf.dexlib.Code.Analysis.MethodAnalyzer.propaga teRegisterToSuccess
    ors(MethodAnalyzer.java:444)
    at org.jf.dexlib.Code.Analysis.MethodAnalyzer.setPost RegisterTypeAndProp
    agateChanges(MethodAnalyzer.java:424)
    at org.jf.dexlib.Code.Analysis.MethodAnalyzer.analyze InvokeDirectCommon(
    MethodAnalyzer.java:2937)
    at org.jf.dexlib.Code.Analysis.MethodAnalyzer.analyze InvokeDirect(Method
    Analyzer.java:2886)
    at org.jf.dexlib.Code.Analysis.MethodAnalyzer.analyze Instruction(MethodA
    nalyzer.java:817)
    at org.jf.dexlib.Code.Analysis.MethodAnalyzer.analyze (MethodAnalyzer.jav
    a:208)
    at org.jf.baksmali.Adaptors.MethodDefinition.addAnaly zedInstructionMetho
    dItems(MethodDefinition.java:353)
    at org.jf.baksmali.Adaptors.MethodDefinition.getMetho dItems(MethodDefini
    tion.java:290)
    at org.jf.baksmali.Adaptors.MethodDefinition.writeTo( MethodDefinition.ja
    va:130)
    at org.jf.baksmali.Adaptors.ClassDefinition.writeMeth ods(ClassDefinition
    .java:322)
    at org.jf.baksmali.Adaptors.ClassDefinition.writeDire ctMethods(ClassDefi
    nition.java:291)
    at org.jf.baksmali.Adaptors.ClassDefinition.writeTo(C lassDefinition.java
    :135)
    at org.jf.baksmali.baksmali.disassembleDexFile(baksma li.java:189)
    at org.jf.baksmali.main.main(main.java:278)
    opcode: invoke-direct
    CodeAddress: 17
    Method: Lcom/vzw/location/service/GpsLocationProviderFactory;->createProvider(IL
    android/content/ContextLcom/vzw/location/service/IGpsLocationProvider;

Press any key to continue . . .
    Yea, Xeudoxus said that VZW made a bad file, thus getting that error. It's not the script's fault, and he is working on getting a fix.

So what wont work if that file isn't there?? I didn't use it and seem to be running fine as of now
    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefreak View Post
    I am going to lose it...this java thing will drive me to drink....EXACTLY what javas do I download...and where do I save them to...for the love of God....If I see java fail! 1 more time..I dont know what I will do......

also...I have uninstalled...reinstalled...tried pc and charge mode...uninstalled/reinstalled xultimate....please help
    Ok, I'm not sure how different this will be then what you've tried, but this is how I'd suggest going about it. Uninstall everything in your programs that says Java. Delete the xultimate folder and rar.

download java: Download Java for Windows

Install java, redownload xultimate, and try from there. Hopefully you shouldn't get the java head error..
  3. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WythDryden View Post
    I am going to lose it...this java thing will drive me to drink....EXACTLY what javas do I download...and where do I save them to...for the love of God....If I see java fail! 1 more time..I dont know what I will do......

also...I have uninstalled...reinstalled...tried pc and charge mode...uninstalled/reinstalled xultimate....please help
    Ok, I'm not sure how different this will be then what you've tried, but this is how I'd suggest going about it. Uninstall everything in your programs that says Java. Delete the xultimate folder and rar.

Install java, redownload xultimate, and try from there. Hopefully you shouldn't get the java head error..

Agree!! After the tip of uninstalling current Java installation and downloading and reinstalling the lastest version... all worked perfect in xU and so did the resulting DeoDexed files on my Droid X.

3 Cheers for Matt...and shame on us for even thinking it was his xU app's fault...sorry Matt!!
  4. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D2 - Team DeFuse
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post

Agree!! After the tip of uninstalling current Java installation and downloading and reinstalling the lastest version... all worked perfect in xU and so did the resulting DeoDexed files on my Droid X.

3 Cheers for Matt...and shame on us for even thinking it was his xU app's fault...sorry Matt!!
    I wish that fix worked my problem. I removed all java crap and reinstalled with no luck. I dont get it. I was able to deodex my D2 files perfectly one day and then the next day it did not work.

Would anyone happen to have a clean set of D2 or even DX files so I can try with a clean set to rule out something is wrong with my files. I do not want to go back to stock to just grab the files

Thanks!
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Wow downloaded it and extracted and my AVG picked up trojan virus.
  6. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotaBoy View Post

I wish that fix worked my problem. I removed all java crap and reinstalled with no luck. I dont get it. I was able to deodex my D2 files perfectly one day and then the next day it did not work.

Would anyone happen to have a clean set of D2 or even DX files so I can try with a clean set to rule out something is wrong with my files. I do not want to go back to stock to just grab the files

Thanks!
    Question, did you just install the JRE or the JDK version?

I did the full JDK version, update 21 and then manually added the Enviro Paths to all the main Java directories...it solved a LOT of problems I was having.

My Path additions were probably overkill (see below, don't laugh), but it made me feel better covering all bases and everything is working perectly. BUT, I am running my stuff on old school XP and Windows Server 2003 PCs.

C:\Program Files\java;C:\Program Files\java\jre6\;C:\Program Files\java\jre6\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21\jre;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21\jre\bin
  7. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D2 - Team DeFuse
    Premium Member

Thanks!
    Question, did you just install the JRE or the JDK version?

I did the full JDK version, update 21 and then manually added the Enviro Paths to all the main Java directories...it solved a LOT of problems I was having.

My Path additions were probably overkill (see below, don't laugh), but it made me feel better covering all bases and everything is working perectly. BUT, I am running my stuff on old school XP and Windows Server 2003 PCs.

C:\Program Files\java;C:\Program Files\java\jre6\;C:\Program Files\java\jre6\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21\jre;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21\jre\bin
    Yes I reinstalled everything. The JDK, JRE and Java. All of my paths are correct in enviroment variables. It worked one day and then a couple of days later it did not work. Nothing changed on my system but for a few windows updates and I tried IE9. Maybe it did something, who knows. I have seen stranger things happen. I also wonder if xUltimate changed something with the original files. Do you have any clean original files I can try with?
  8. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    Premium Member
    Yes I reinstalled everything. The JDK, JRE and Java. All of my paths are correct in enviroment variables. It worked one day and then a couple of days later it did not work. Nothing changed on my system but for a few windows updates and I tried IE9. Maybe it did something, who knows. I have seen stranger things happen. I also wonder if xUltimate changed something with the original files. Do you have any clean original files I can try with?
    If I were you, I would unistall ALL of the Java and reinstall it again. The IE9 and other installs would/could certainly mess things up as Jave settings are intertwined with IE. Reinstalling it again shoudl reset everything, if not I would revert back to IE8 and do the Jave install yet again.

By clean files, you mean Droid X files?? If so, I released my Official OTA 2.3.15 "Back to Stock" Odexed and DeOdexed Update zips last night. They are on my website waiting for you :-)

You can forget all this madness and use my DeOdexed B2S version and after flashing it go in and delete all the .odex files in system/app and system/framework (plus guava.jar in framework, that's important), reboot and start having fun!

OR, you can download my Odexed B2S and it has ALL of the system/app and system/framework files...and yes, including all the .odex files..plus the stock build.prop. Then continue the attempt at DeOdexing with fresh virgin files.

Wait do you have a Droid X or Droid 2??? I forgot, but only the Droid X versions are available at the moment.
  9. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D2 - Team DeFuse
    Premium Member
    Thanks!

I did all that...the uninstall and reinstall of all java, removed IE9 and went back to IE8, double and tripled checked all my enviroment stuff. Everything works but for deodexing files. I have the D2 but I just want to try fresh virgin files. I dont care if they are OD, D2 or DX. Just want to make sure I can deodex again when the official D2 update drops.

*Edit*

So I downloaded your BTS packages and I was able to deodex just fine. I wonder if my files got corrupted. I am going to let it run and then see if I try to deodex your original packages if I have the same problem.

If I were you, I would unistall ALL of the Java and reinstall it again. The IE9 and other installs would/could certainly mess things up as Jave settings are intertwined with IE. Reinstalling it again shoudl reset everything, if not I would revert back to IE8 and do the Jave install yet again.

By clean files, you mean Droid X files?? If so, I released my Official OTA 2.3.15 "Back to Stock" Odexed and DeOdexed Update zips last night. They are on my website waiting for you :-)

You can forget all this madness and use my DeOdexed B2S version and after flashing it go in and delete all the .odex files in system/app and system/framework (plus guava.jar in framework, that's important), reboot and start having fun!

OR, you can download my Odexed B2S and it has ALL of the system/app and system/framework files...and yes, including all the .odex files..plus the stock build.prop. Then continue the attempt at DeOdexing with fresh virgin files.

Wait do you have a Droid X or Droid 2??? I forgot, but only the Droid X versions are available at the moment.
    Last edited by AngDroid; 09-25-2010 at 06:42 PM.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy S i9000
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos713 View Post
    Wow downloaded it and extracted and my AVG picked up trojan virus.
    Same to me, have a lok at:
    [Release] xUltimate
    I did check tcping.exe with virustotal.com, seems to be infected.
    Xeudoxus has been informed.
Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Links