DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: XUltimate questions

  1. Beta Team
    metiCkOne's Avatar
    Member #
    28203
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
    Posts
    1,717
    Phone
    Droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #1

    XUltimate questions

    Hey Xeudeoxus. I was just wondering if v1.2.4 will deodex 2.1 for the droid? I tried and it didn't work. I may have not done it right. If not, do you plan on releasing an update that will deodex 2.1+? Anyone else who is in the "know" feel free to post a reply. Thanks in advance
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Professor X
    xeudoxus's Avatar
    Member #
    4542
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Plains, MO
    Posts
    506
    Liked
    12 times
    Twitter
    xeudoxus
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #2
    xU does deodex 2.1 , and I will be making an updated version soon

    WORK STATUS: 09/21/11 Slow, I will get to responses/requests as soon as I can

    -Owned Devices-

    *Main
  4. Beta Team
    metiCkOne's Avatar
    Member #
    28203
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
    Posts
    1,717
    Phone
    Droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by xeudoxus View Post
    xU does deodex 2.1 , and I will be making an updated version soon
    Awesome! Looks like I found a project for the night. Thanks for making it! Lol, but seriously you're awesome.
  5. budmonster
    Guest
    budmonster's Avatar
    #4
    I'm on deodex rom already? Whats the proper steps in xUltimate to change my clock to white in my status/notification bar? I've spent hours trying to figure this out. Every time I change the color to white, it says it works and reboots, but the text is still black. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  6. Professor X
    xeudoxus's Avatar
    Member #
    4542
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Plains, MO
    Posts
    506
    Liked
    12 times
    Twitter
    xeudoxus
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by budmonster View Post
    I'm on deodex rom already? Whats the proper steps in xUltimate to change my clock to white in my status/notification bar? I've spent hours trying to figure this out. Every time I change the color to white, it says it works and reboots, but the text is still black. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    i will have to look, i have not tested the other features with 2.1 so i do not know if it will work with 2.1 yet

    WORK STATUS: 09/21/11 Slow, I will get to responses/requests as soon as I can

    -Owned Devices-

    *Main
  7. budmonster
    Guest
    budmonster's Avatar
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by xeudoxus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by budmonster View Post
    I'm on deodex rom already? Whats the proper steps in xUltimate to change my clock to white in my status/notification bar? I've spent hours trying to figure this out. Every time I change the color to white, it says it works and reboots, but the text is still black. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    i will have to look, i have not tested the other features with 2.1 so i do not know if it will work with 2.1 yet
    thanks a bunch!
  8. budmonster
    Guest
    budmonster's Avatar
    #7
    Is there any way to change the color besides this method?
  9. Theme Developer
    bgill55's Avatar
    Member #
    35583
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by xeudoxus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by budmonster View Post
    I'm on deodex rom already? Whats the proper steps in xUltimate to change my clock to white in my status/notification bar? I've spent hours trying to figure this out. Every time I change the color to white, it says it works and reboots, but the text is still black. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    i will have to look, i have not tested the other features with 2.1 so i do not know if it will work with 2.1 yet

    Every thing works just fine on 2.1 roms minus the Rotary unlock screen
  10. Theme Developer
    bgill55's Avatar
    Member #
    35583
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by budmonster View Post
    Is there any way to change the color besides this method?

    Smali and Backsmali
  11. Master Droid
    RoLa's Avatar
    Member #
    33130
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    801
    Posts
    876
    Phone
    Nokia flip phone
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bgill55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by budmonster View Post
    is there any way to change the color besides this method?

    smali and backsmali
    zzziiiiiinnnnngggggg!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. xUltimate 1.2.4 download please?
    By treminaor in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:54 PM
  2. xUltimate v1.2.4
    By taz1458 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 07:21 AM
  3. New here. Have questions
    By joshtheryder in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 12:53 PM
  4. Some questions...
    By LordieJJ in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 03:37 AM

Search tags for this page

samsung charge xultimate deodex
,
smali and backsmali
,

xultimate

,
xultimate deodex
,
xultimate how to change clock color
,
xultmate
,
xultmate droidforums
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+