DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 137 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1866
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [Release] DarkEdge UI

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Help!

I'm running CM 5.0.6 and trying to install DarkEdge... I am up to the FWT part, but it states and error that my device cannot be found, what do I do? I chose option three which is for CM only, I really don't know where to go next...
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin030908 View Post
    DE ran great up until a few days ago (no new apps installed other than Linpack). OS became laggy and constant FC's with Home, Helix, and Helix 2.

Anyone experience anything similar?
    ROM? I have had a stock rooted ese81 since it was released and have had DE on it almost as long and have not had any FC's from the theme.
    Used the ESE81 Starter included w/ DE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koveleski View Post
    DE ran great up until a few days ago (no new apps installed other than Linpack). OS became laggy and constant FC's with Home, Helix, and Helix 2.

I've been using DE since it was 2.0.1 back in March, then I switched to the quickstart when that became available. Needless to say, back when I was DM1.0 and now on the QS, I've never had any lag or FC issues.

Helix itself, in my experience, is prone to periods of slowdown here and there. Again, that's just in my usage of it and other's results may vary.
    Helix was what I thought was the culprit, but I uninstalled, and set back up my Home.... still constant FC's and lag.
    I reverted to another ROM I had a nandroid of today for work and just in the last hour I've put back my DE nandroid. Odd thing is.... since restoring my DE theme/rom..... not one FC. I have reinstalled Helix but have not set it up or made it default. Gonna see how this plays out.

Thanks for the responses.
  3. mgx
    Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by sh0ebox View Post
    Is the Google calendar supposed to get themed? Mine looks like this currently after applying all themes:

this......
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai26 View Post
    I'm running CM 5.0.6 and trying to install DarkEdge... I am up to the FWT part, but it states and error that my device cannot be found, what do I do? I chose option three which is for CM only, I really don't know where to go next...
    Sounds like your missing usb drivers OR usb debugging is off on phone you be able to get help faster if you joined IRC the link is in the OP
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Sammy Fascinate

ROM? I have had a stock rooted ese81 since it was released and have had DE on it almost as long and have not had any FC's from the theme.

I've been using DE since it was 2.0.1 back in March, then I switched to the quickstart when that became available. Needless to say, back when I was DM1.0 and now on the QS, I've never had any lag or FC issues.

Helix itself, in my experience, is prone to periods of slowdown here and there. Again, that's just in my usage of it and other's results may vary.
    Helix was what I thought was the culprit, but I uninstalled, and set back up my Home.... still constant FC's and lag.
    I reverted to another ROM I had a nandroid of today for work and just in the last hour I've put back my DE nandroid. Odd thing is.... since restoring my DE theme/rom..... not one FC. I have reinstalled Helix but have not set it up or made it default. Gonna see how this plays out.

Hmm, another question in that case, what OC Kernel were you using, and did you have JIT enabled?

Portfolio
    | My Twitter
    -------------------------------------------------
    Phone: Samsung Fascinate
    Rom: 2.2.1
    Recovery: CM 2.5.1.0
    Theme: Minimalistic
    -------------------------------------------------
    Phone: Motorola Droid 1 [SOLD]
    Theme: Dark Edge

6. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member

Hmm, another question in that case, what OC Kernel were you using, and did you have JIT enabled?
    Using P3's 900mhz kernel. JIT is not enabled.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid, BB1.1, 1.2Ghz
    has anyone tried using this on BB 0.9? I know it says ESE81 only, just curious. I know it doesnt work with BB 1.0 if I'm not mistaken, and i don't want to have to go through the trouble of going to another rom. Thanks guys
    Droid
    Bugless Beast 0.4
    1.25Ghz kernel running at 700Mhz
    LauncherPro
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    could you theme the new youtube app from here, Download: YouTube HQ App from EVO 4G | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog its the new one from the evo 4g that defaults to high quality and for anyone it installs as a regular app
  9. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Color versions of DE-apps are updated to V1.2. The links in the OP reflect the change regardless of the text not being updated next to them.

As always, if there's an issue with yellow appearing in a color version, send an email to de.koveleski (at) gmail.com with where you found it and a screencap if possible. Thanks!

Happy hunting.

(finance and setcpu have been updated after 1.2 was created and thus will not work if you attempt to theme them at this time)
    Check me out on the market. Search "pub:kovdev"
  10. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    davekover
    Phone
    D1/X & Tbolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bill12690 View Post
    has anyone tried using this on BB 0.9? I know it says ESE81 only, just curious. I know it doesnt work with BB 1.0 if I'm not mistaken, and i don't want to have to go through the trouble of going to another rom. Thanks guys
    It needs a ESE81 based rom which I believe BB 0.9 is not. However, the 2.0.1 version may work - but I can't recall if that's still being updated.
    Check me out on the market. Search "pub:kovdev"

Links