I can happily say that the Thunderbolt handles PB far better then the D1. Still in the process of going through and fixing all of my apps but so far some apps that failed during smali are now failing during signing (Angry Birds, Xeudoxus said this will be fixed next version) or are being fixed.
More info to come as I continue fixing applications.
HTC Thunderbolt | CyanogenMod 7.1 RC1.2
Retired - Motorola Droid | Project Elite 5.0.2
great app, purchased PB earlier today. I've been hoping someone would make an app that did this.
I just want to make sure I understand how to use the app and have a rudimentary understanding of how it works.
- scan db to populate a list of apps (might be worth including system apps if you're running a custom rom)
- scan apps for risks (single, multi or super secret cheat codes)
- select and app with risks, determine if the risks are acceptable or not.
- Fix the file
- fixing involves unpacking and repacking the program. Essentially making a new, safe, program.
- choose to store the new apk to the SD or install it over the old version. You don't see the benefit of the "fix" until you install it at time of creation or at a later date from file stored on the SD.
What is the best way to update an app once a new version is released. Devs push upgrades pretty often, which is great, but if you have to fix each time it could become a bit tedious.
Also when I go to the market and look at my apps, I still see the fixed apps listed but when I click on them I am given the install option. Should I see them listed or is it reading cache which has not been update yet?
thanks again for the great app.
Installed on: SGS Vibrant running Darky's 9.3 rom with Overstock v1.5 Kernel.
Hi, Unable to buy in Android Market, my device greyed out & says "this item not available on your carrier" (Vodafone, Australia).
That was the web, going via Appbrain to market on phone says item not found.
Has it been withdrawn for now?
Last edited by r3d; 03-18-2011 at 04:31 AM.