1. Bluetooth is way better. My phone doesn't become unresposive anymore if I use bluetooth or after I'm done using bluetooth.
2. My LED notification doesn't stay on constantly.
3. First ROM to ever allow me to run over 800mhz. NICE! (Yes I have tried Chevy and P3 kernels on different ROMS)
4. BD's lockscreen edits (the ones you can change in the settings) show up now.
5. Overall just way happier with this than 8.0 Fast, smooth, no redraws and my battery is holding up pretty good so far (Time will tell on this one).
Only 1 issue I have ran into so far...
Verizon Wireless logo over top of the music controls on the lockscreen. That's standard or rotary. I use the rotary though.