DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: ud 1.0.0 lock screen issues

  1. Droid Newbie
    fallqu's Avatar
    Member #
    45011
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    droid
    #1

    ud 1.0.0 lock screen issues

    When my phone lock the slider for the unlock is at the very bottom of the screen. The rotary one is in the right position. Anyone else had this prob or have a fix?
  2. Senior Droid
    altimax98's Avatar
    Member #
    72060
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    136
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #2
    Its the way its set up now. Its been covered in alot of other posts
  3. Master Droid
    alonsou's Avatar
    Member #
    76867
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Norwalk CA
    Posts
    558
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    OG & TBolt yay!!
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by altimax98 View Post
    Its the way its set up now. Its been covered in alot of other posts
    +1 On that, BD explained last night that it was the way he set it up.
  4. Beta Team
    RafficaX's Avatar
    Member #
    98317
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    605
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #4
    and for explanation, set up that way to making themeing easier and give more options for looks.
  5. Senior Droid
    altimax98's Avatar
    Member #
    72060
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    136
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RafficaX View Post
    and for explanation, set up that way to making themeing easier and give more options for looks.
    I think its done like that to allow MIUI like messages on the lock screen, or other notifications in the future.... i cant wait to see what they do
  6. Beta Team
    RafficaX's Avatar
    Member #
    98317
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    605
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by altimax98 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RafficaX View Post
    and for explanation, set up that way to making themeing easier and give more options for looks.
    I think its done like that to allow MIUI like messages on the lock screen, or other notifications in the future.... i cant wait to see what they do
    was for theming purposes. i talked to bd about it and in 1.0.0 release thread he posted its for themeing purposes. miui stuff is a lil was off. code is still being fixed on their end for translation and to make it all work. then BD will need to clean it up more to make it run smooth on ud. lots of work on that one
  7. Droid Ninja
    anuraj1's Avatar
    Member #
    25108
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,140
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    AnurajBhatt
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    #7
    I really like the 2.0.1 straight lockscreen instead of the rotary one, but I can't get used to the slider being at the very bottom. My thumb is trained to the original spot after nearly a year with this Droid. Will there be a way to change the position of the lockscreen slider in the future? Or could a themer out there please release the stock UD theme but with the lock slider in the right spot?
  8. Droid
    trmiv's Avatar
    Member #
    89291
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    40
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by anuraj1 View Post
    I really like the 2.0.1 straight lockscreen instead of the rotary one, but I can't get used to the slider being at the very bottom. My thumb is trained to the original spot after nearly a year with this Droid. Will there be a way to change the position of the lockscreen slider in the future? Or could a themer out there please release the stock UD theme but with the lock slider in the right spot?
    Same here. It makes it more annoying because the slide to answer thing is still in the original spot. It's hard to get used to.
  9. Master Droid
    OSX2000's Avatar
    Member #
    55923
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    336
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    G-Nex LTE
    #9
    I agree, the slider falling off the bottom of the screen doesn't work for me either. WidgetLocker to the rescue!
    Droid 1: CyanogenMod 6.1.2 @ 1100MHz
    Droid 1: Ultimate Droid 3.0.1 @ 1000MHz
    Galaxy Nexus: Codename Android 1.1.1 @ 1350MHz
    Kindle Fire: Stock + Root & Google Apps
  10. Senior Droid
    elucid's Avatar
    Member #
    94889
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    208
    Phone
    Samsung Droid Charge
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by trmiv View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anuraj1 View Post
    I really like the 2.0.1 straight lockscreen instead of the rotary one, but I can't get used to the slider being at the very bottom. My thumb is trained to the original spot after nearly a year with this Droid. Will there be a way to change the position of the lockscreen slider in the future? Or could a themer out there please release the stock UD theme but with the lock slider in the right spot?
    Same here. It makes it more annoying because the slide to answer thing is still in the original spot. It's hard to get used to.
    The rotary lockscreen is much much better. I switched and it looks normall and is in the "right" spot.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. GPS Navigation + Screen timeout/ screen lock?
    By QQP in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 07:07 PM
  2. Voice search, Screen lock, wifi, and Flash Issues
    By ejcrossl in forum Droid X Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 03:57 PM
  3. different photo for lock screen vrs home screen
    By wkwaggoner in forum Droid Incredible Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 07:11 PM
  4. Delay Lock Screen/Shut Screen Off App?
    By BleedingPurist in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 11:35 PM
  5. Lock Screen issues (DROID)
    By Shanged in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 01:16 PM

Search tags for this page

change lock screen position droid
,
changw lockscreen position ultimate droid
,

droid 2 change lock screen position

,
droid rotary lock screen theme
,
droid x screen lock position
,
edit lock screen droid
,
edit lock screen ud 1.0.0
,
edit untlimate lock droid
,
how to change lock screens in ultimate droid 3.0.1
,
how to edit ultimate droid 1.0.0 lock scr
,
how to lock in position with droid navigation
,
lock screen not centered in ultimate droid rom
,
sliders positioned cm7
,
stock lock screen ultimate droid 1.0
,
stock lockscreen ultimate droid
,
stock ud 1 lock screen
,
ud 1.0 lock screen
,
ud 1.0.0 unlock screen
,
ultimate droid 1.0 any way to change lock screen home screen
,

ultimate droid 1.0 lockscreen

,

ultimate droid 1.0 tether force close

,

ultimate droid 1.0.0 lock screen

,
ultimate droid 2.4.0 rotary lockscreen
,
ultimate droid lock screens
,
ultimate droid lockscreen
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+