DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by RafficaX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thexxoffspring View Post
    i feel like this is ud8 with launcherpro. im gonna try o run this for a day but idk if i really like it. first the lock screen, i hope you guys have big plans for that becaause idk why it needs to be all the way at the bottom. second, why launcherpro? i see alot of roms doing that but i love the stock look.

all in all this is a great rom and i cant wait for updates to see whats in store for this rom.
    and you would be 100% incorrect. this is 2.2.1, not 2.2. it is based off the newest n1 update that just came out, frg83.

also has more options built in and more features. so just based upon the build number its completely different that 8.0.
    i said i feel like its ud8. i know its frg83. just it doesnt seem that different from ud8. i almost feel like ud8 ran better than this. idk just my opinion. ill wait and make another argument once i pop slayhers kernal on.
    Motorola Droid owner since 7/2/10
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by stabl4life82 View Post
    I love everything bout this rom other than the battery life....only been mod using the phone for like 15 to 20 min and down to 80 and I did all the tweeks I normally do to perserve battery. I have the stock kernel..think I might need to change it or what?
    are you using built cpu overclocking or setcpu? i use built in overclocking, set it to ondemand at 1ghz and last all day even under heavy use.

if your using setpu, make sure cpu overclocking in ud menu is also unchecked.

Do you have Compcache checked ?

3. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcs476 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tp4bama View Post

have you overclocked your phone or installed a different kernel?
    Previously overclocked from bb with a chevy kernal I believe. However, since installing the UD rom after data and cache wipe, no. Using whatever the stock kernal is.
    oh ok, sometimes if you have overclocked or installed a different kernel your phone wont like it, get to hot and reboot, but that doesn't sound like your problem. you might have gotten a corrupted download of the rom. you might want to download it again and reflash it.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Twitter
    rossi636
    Phone
    D1 and iP4S
    i feel like this is ud8 with launcherpro. im gonna try o run this for a day but idk if i really like it. first the lock screen, i hope you guys have big plans for that becaause idk why it needs to be all the way at the bottom. second, why launcherpro? i see alot of roms doing that but i love the stock look.

all in all this is a great rom and i cant wait for updates to see whats in store for this rom.
    and you would be 100% incorrect. this is 2.2.1, not 2.2. it is based off the newest n1 update that just came out, frg83.

also has more options built in and more features. so just based upon the build number its completely different that 8.0.
    i said i feel like its ud8. i know its frg83. just it doesnt seem that different from ud8. i almost feel like ud8 ran better than this. idk just my opinion. ill wait and make another argument once i pop slayhers kernal on.
    I believe it comes with a 1k Slayer kernal stock
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid 1
    no i do not have compcache checked.....and i went on and flashed my other kernel i like which is chevys ulv1.2 kernel and ill post to give results on battery life as well...if this doesnt hold, im going to slayhers 1.2 kernel
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    oh ok, sometimes if you have overclocked or installed a different kernel your phone wont like it, get to hot and reboot, but that doesn't sound like your problem. you might have gotten a corrupted download of the rom. you might want to download it again and reflash it.
    Yeah, it doesn't seem like it's getting "too hot", it's as soon as it goes to install. I will try the redownload and flash. Thanks
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by stabl4life82 View Post
    no i do not have compcache checked.....and i went on and flashed my other kernel i like which is chevys ulv1.2 kernel and ill post to give results on battery life as well...if this doesnt hold, im going to slayhers 1.2 kernel

Sorry, I was asking RafficaX

8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Didn't work. I am going to say it is the first thing you mentioned. I have a spare droid here (cracked screen) and I can install the UD stock applications, on the phone that I am having a problem with, I am freezing into the quick reboot. Ugh. Are there any other kernels that are known to play nice with UD?
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    What is campache?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  10. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcs476 View Post

Didn't work. I am going to say it is the first thing you mentioned. I have a spare droid here (cracked screen) and I can install the UD stock applications, on the phone that I am having a problem with, I am freezing into the quick reboot. Ugh. Are there any other kernels that are known to play nice with UD?
    I usually use chevy kernels because my phone usually hates slayher kernels, but the stock slayher kernel is working fine for me now. Im fixing to try some different slayher kernels to see if they will work fine.
Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Links