DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ud 3.3.1

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    Thach2639
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by Nausicaa View Post
    I don't know, as much as I love to OCD with my phone I'm sticking with this one until others have better GB features. I was originally going to use BB the first time I got a Droid, some troll said it sucked and to use Sapphire so I used that until I heard another troll say it sucked and UD was the best. The LED not working was fixed by switching to ChompSMS and the flashlight which I loved is now a widget on the desktop. Does SS or Liquid have most or all of the UD features?
    You know, over the last couple weeks while BD has been away I have tested out a few other roms. Each one is pretty nice and has cool features unique to its own. But in the end, I always come back to UD 3.1.1. I did a little test yesterday with kernels for each one. Compared stock kernels and benchmarks after a fresh install of each rom and UD was one of the fastest. The one thing that keeps me coming back to UD is the way the UD settings menu is set up compared to the other roms. It seems more organized over all. I still have 4 other roms saved to my sd card though so that I can quickly flash to something else if I feel the need too which happens often.

2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

Unhappy Where art thou?

i've also been with UD since the beginning and have since moved on this year. it seems as cool as the rom was i think it became too much for BD to come up with all the roms for the devices and also not being paid for it. he became too popular too quick and prob couldnt handle the demand and kind of faded away. BUT i remember in the old days he would be gone for awhile, post a status update then blow us away with an awesome rom. only thing was that if he didnt release an update soon, our phones would start to become laggy and non responsive. hope everything is good on his end as he was an important part to the android community. the cooler his rom was the cooler other roms would be to compete. i guess if there is no response in a couple of weeks then i think this should be moved to the archives as no activity has been going on just members posting problems with no updates in sight, neither any social outlets including his own website. sorry to see a great rom fizzle out.
    Now MP3 player Original Droid 1
    Galaxy Nexus - Latest Liquid Rom (Super smooth!)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links