DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UD on Thunder Bolt.......

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    MotoDroid
    TB would be awesome!!
    Moto Droid
    UD 2.5
    RedmanX Theme

2. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    D2 and DX=Locked bootloader too...didn't stop you and BD..

Quote Originally Posted by RafficaX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarboy1193 View Post
    I was looking at both the thunderbolt and the bionic, and im wanting the bionic more. it seems to have more power and seems like a better phone. the only realy pros that the thunderbolt had that i saw was the kickstand lol. and Ive always liked droid phones over htc
    to each their own. bionic = locked bootloader. and i want to fully customize my phone. also every video i saw the bionic is laggy! saw one with tbolt and apps on it and widgets on homescreens and it was fast. bionic had a few icons and was laggy already lol. dual and moto = fail. anything and moto = fail bc of locked bootloaders and there ****ty developers honestly.

DroidForums Junkie!!
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
  3. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid DOES!! View Post
    D2 and DX=Locked bootloader too...didn't stop you and BD..

I was looking at both the thunderbolt and the bionic, and im wanting the bionic more. it seems to have more power and seems like a better phone. the only realy pros that the thunderbolt had that i saw was the kickstand lol. and Ive always liked droid phones over htc
    to each their own. bionic = locked bootloader. and i want to fully customize my phone. also every video i saw the bionic is laggy! saw one with tbolt and apps on it and widgets on homescreens and it was fast. bionic had a few icons and was laggy already lol. dual and moto = fail. anything and moto = fail bc of locked bootloaders and there ****ty developers honestly.

DroidForums Junkie!!
    lol, true! but still, no final for either of those yet. and to be honest we have not decide if we are gonna work on any more moto products again. tired of the crazy crap to dev on them. those 2 phones are as much work as the other 9 we work on including the 2 tablets!
  4. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    I'm first on the pre-order list at my Best Buy so I am definitely getting one on launch day (or at least Best Buy's launch day). I would love to see UD on the Thunderbolt. I'm sure I will be over stock after the first night.
    Twisted Inception
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I'm definitely interested in UD on Tbolt. I've had my D1 since the early days and UD has come through for me since I first rooted. I'm getting a Tbolt, not right away but pretty soon after release. It would be great to run UD on that too!
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I'll be honest...knowing there's a chance for UD on the Thunderbolt changes my opinion about getting it. I have four available upgrades right now and I'm waiting to pull the trigger on the right phone. This might be it.
    Project Elite v6.5
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    n0yxl
    Phone
    Samsung G'nex (Toro)
    I am very impressed with the fluidity of the UI as well. I know that benchmarks are synthetic, and don't paint the whole picture but; looks like 2nd Gen Snapdragon has some #s behind it!

I really believe the the TB will be as big of a legacy device, as our beloved D1.

Planning on picking up the TB on the 24th. I'm going to rock it stock for a few months or so -get a good feel for the Sense UI, etc. Definitely would like to have UD as an option down the road!
    My recreational drug of choice is the Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Toro)
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt!
    Wow, that changes my opinion completely. I honestly havent looked into it any more than specs and pictures, and with the past Ive always liked droid phones. I havent planned on getting a new phone till mid may or beginning of june, so I will be looking at the next best thing, if theres something else planned to come after thunderbolt by then. But if the thunderbolt is supposed to be better than bionic and new motorolas are all going to have a locked bootloader, then looks like im going to be switching to htc
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt!
    thanks by the way, i just had to go look online at thunderbolt and its advantages over bionic, now i want thunderbolt asap!! lol
  10. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    thanks by the way, i just had to go look online at thunderbolt and its advantages over bionic, now i want thunderbolt asap!! lol
    lol np. i was amazed too bc i always assumed dual core would be better, not this time. saw a video review of tbolt where it was a pre production unit from end of january and it was fast even with a ton of apps on it. took 15 seconds max to boot up too. then watched bionic hands on video and was like really? wtf? no apps but stock, no widgets out, just a few icons and it was laggy on screen switches and app drawer too. maybe by launch it will be a bit better but forget it. HTC updates os's better too and more often than moto and timely. and sense kills blur any day of the week also.

i never had htc before. my buddy has and then got an x and said his x is the last moto phone he will ever buy. locked bootloaders kill it for me. and the super almod screen on tbolt is just amazing! the kickstand works portrait and landscape. no need for home media dock now saves me some cash! lol

And i will say UD is coming to the Thunderbolt! i will work my ass off with BD's help and a few others to make it happen! probably without sense for first release but hoopefully can get it added back in eventually. bc remember, it wont be froyo sense.... it will be gingerbread with sense hopefully lol, but atleast gb on tbolt
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links