DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Keyboard themes...

  1. Master Droid
    Dolfan's Avatar
    Member #
    44719
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid1
    #1

    Keyboard themes...

    I am running UD 2.5, tryed 3.0 but had some issues with gmail and a couple other apps, so went back to 2.5,..Im wondering about keyboard themes and what ones can I use...also, I have one of my keys that says &amp, I seen a fix to this once but dont seem to find it agai if anyone knows of the fix could ya share it with me..

    Bob
    Upgraded to a ThunderBolt.. Rooted Several Roms Ran..

    Galaxy S3... Not Rooted
  2. Beta Team
    T-N-T's Avatar
    Member #
    131371
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    211
    Phone
    thunderbolt
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan View Post
    I am running UD 2.5, tryed 3.0 but had some issues with gmail and a couple other apps, so went back to 2.5,..Im wondering about keyboard themes and what ones can I use...also, I have one of my keys that says &amp, I seen a fix to this once but dont seem to find it agai if anyone knows of the fix could ya share it with me..

    Bob

    Gingerbread keybord Themes


    Like My Work Help Keep It Going

  3. Master Droid
    Dolfan's Avatar
    Member #
    44719
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid1
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink1021 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan View Post
    I am running UD 2.5, tryed 3.0 but had some issues with gmail and a couple other apps, so went back to 2.5,..Im wondering about keyboard themes and what ones can I use...also, I have one of my keys that says &amp, I seen a fix to this once but dont seem to find it agai if anyone knows of the fix could ya share it with me..

    Bob

    Gingerbread keybord Themes
    Do you happen to know any fix to the key that says &amp...?

    Bob
    Upgraded to a ThunderBolt.. Rooted Several Roms Ran..

    Galaxy S3... Not Rooted
  4. Master Droid
    Dolfan's Avatar
    Member #
    44719
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    268
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid1
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink1021 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan View Post
    I am running UD 2.5, tryed 3.0 but had some issues with gmail and a couple other apps, so went back to 2.5,..Im wondering about keyboard themes and what ones can I use...also, I have one of my keys that says &amp, I seen a fix to this once but dont seem to find it agai if anyone knows of the fix could ya share it with me..

    Bob

    Gingerbread keybord Themes
    Do you happen to know any fix to the key that says &amp...?

    Bob
    Ok, installing the Gingerbread keyboard(first file) took care of the &amp key...Thanx

    Bob
    Upgraded to a ThunderBolt.. Rooted Several Roms Ran..

    Galaxy S3... Not Rooted

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Droid keyboard is too hard/Best onscreen keyboard?
    By chad_petree in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 09:07 PM
  2. I thought I'd see more themes for themes for D2 and DX
    By bossofindy in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 06:54 PM
  3. [MM Battery Themes] Themes by JJenson
    By JJenson in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 04:11 PM
  4. MM themes and lost stock keyboard
    By bills742 in forum Android Themes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 04:25 PM
  5. use onscreen keyboard with keyboard open
    By tktouch12 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 03:24 PM

Search tags for this page

best droid keyboard themes
,
can you get the iphone keyboard on the droid incredible
,
change verizon iphone keyboard theme
,
custom theme keyboard for droid
,

droid incredible keyboard theme

,
droid incredible keyboard themes
,
droid keyboard iphone
,

droid x keyboard themes

,
gingerbread keyboard themes for droid
,
gmail theme for droid incredible
,
iphone keyboard for droid
,
iphone keyboard for the droid
,
iphone keyboard themes verizon
,
keyboard theme for droid incredible
,

keyboard themes

,
keyboard themes for droid
,

keyboard themes for droid x

,
keyboard themes verizon iphone
,
steel droid keyboard
,
stock droid x keyboard themes
,
stock keyboards themes for droid x
,
themeit keyboard
,
themes and keyboard for stock droid incredible messaging app
,
venom gingerbread keyboard
,
verizon iphone keyboard themes
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+