Thanks to ecsnead for letting me use some apps (calculator, contacts, dialer, pandora, gmail, email).
Thanks to cujo6801 and kingdroid81 for their testing behind the scenes and providing feedback. Much appreciated and make testing much easier. Thank you guys for your input!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FIRST:
1. This theme has extra apps that are themed that will go into /system/app, as well as the framework. If you do not have enough system space free...the framework will not apply, and you will only get themed apps applied.
2. Clear out some space in /system so that you have at least 10mb free space on there. I recommend removing unused languages from /system/tts/pico_lang (only leaving the US language), and move bootanimation from /system/media to /data/local. This should suffice in opening up enough space (and I do this all all my ROMs anyway)
3. ADW blacked out AND launcherpro are included. decide which you want to use...delete the other. You can do this BEFORE you flash the zip if you want. Just open the zip, go to system>app folder and delete the apps you dont want to include....then flash. OR you can use Root explorer to delete later.
1. Ninja lockscreen. meaning slider images are transparent and invisible until you touch and slide. this includes phone and sms icons as well.
2. notification pulldown and status bar theming.
3. Circular battery with percentage indicated.
4. Kuro notification (some sense images included, some my person images I used in Kuro for MIUI)
5. Custom Kuro icons ported from MIUI
**Be sure to change clear notification color in UD settings if it is not a dark color.