DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: help please

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid

help please

ok i am attempting to update to 2.5 and when i tried to put a theme on the droid froze up.so i did a restore and went ahead and put 2.5 on again and this time when i went to install the theme i tried to backup the new rom.just did a standard backup and it froze up there.so i did a batt pull and tried to do a restore.but it gave me an error.so i took the sd card out and put in my computer.i moved the rom to my sd and renamed to update.zip.but when i boot back to recovery to install update.zip,it says cant mount sd card.what should i do..i need to get this phone up and running

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by imgrtful View Post
    ok i am attempting to update to 2.5 and when i tried to put a theme on the droid froze up.so i did a restore and went ahead and put 2.5 on again and this time when i went to install the theme i tried to backup the new rom.just did a standard backup and it froze up there.so i did a batt pull and tried to do a restore.but it gave me an error.so i took the sd card out and put in my computer.i moved the rom to my sd and renamed to update.zip.but when i boot back to recovery to install update.zip,it says cant mount sd card.what should i do..i need to get this phone up and running
    I get that occasionally as well. Do a battery pull(again), and try to reinstall using CW. Ass soon as I get that message about the SD card, my phone generally begins to reboot, so I hold the "X" key down immediately, and I can install my backup.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    My phone locks up the first boot into recovery. Always has always will.

Links