DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [THEME RELEASE] BabyBlueTru_UDv2.5...

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Kang-er-droid
    I love everything about the trublue roms except for the design of the lock button and the battery icon. They're the only things holding me back from keeping it as my theme :-/
    OG Droid ->DX -> anything not moto...
  2. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    I love everything about the trublue roms except for the design of the lock button and the battery icon. They're the only things holding me back from keeping it as my theme :-/
    Thanks for the feedbck... as for the battery icons, they can be swapped out since there are battery icon packs you can get...and as for the lock button, you mean the padlock icon?....

What I can do is create MetaMorph.zip's for anyone that supplies their own choice of those icons, that way you guys can swap out what you'd like, those icons or any others...

But I will look into finding different battery icons and a different lock button, appreciate the input.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Kang-er-droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post
    Thanks for the feedbck... as for the battery icons, they can be swapped out since there are battery icon packs you can get...and as for the lock button, you mean the padlock icon?....

What I can do is create MetaMorph.zip's for anyone that supplies their own choice of those icons, that way you guys can swap out what you'd like, those icons or any others...

But I will look into finding different battery icons and a different lock button, appreciate the input.
    Yeah, you got it. Weird I know; but I'm picky.

I modified somebody elses "round battery" a couple of months ago, no idea how I'd make a metamorph file for roms now, i remember the method changed but I never bothered to learn it. heres the link to what I did http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...metamorph.html

you absolutely don't have to use that I just find the included battery to be a little rough and the padlock just clashes with my style :-p

Thanks for responding!
    OG Droid ->DX -> anything not moto...
  4. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    MBk, great job! could we get a MM of the keyboard? that thing is sick!!!
  5. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post

Yeah, you got it. Weird I know; but I'm picky.

I modified somebody elses "round battery" a couple of months ago, no idea how I'd make a metamorph file for roms now, i remember the method changed but I never bothered to learn it. heres the link to what I did http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...metamorph.html

you absolutely don't have to use that I just find the included battery to be a little rough and the padlock just clashes with my style :-p

Thanks for responding!
    No worries... but I think I will create my own battery icons, just liked that basic blue one personally, but I do get that others will have differing tastes...
    as for the lockscreen icons, yeah I think I agree with you on that and will reinsert a basic one for now and eventually try to create an accompanying MetaMorph that will give users a selection of several icons sets that they could choose from...
  6. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdevaughn View Post
    MBk, great job! could we get a MM of the keyboard? that thing is sick!!!
    Ask and you shall recieve...lol... I'll post it soon, and make sure you thank Adroid since the keys are his graphical creation...

EDIT: Per request... here is Adroid's Blue Glass Keyboard graphics in MetaMorph.zip...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mbk; 12-20-2010 at 03:23 PM.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 1 Froyo/Ultimate Droid
    Great job MBK. And that's a cool keyboard Adroid. I personaly like that lock on the lockscreen. To bad the volume mute button doesn't match the rest of the theme. It's not even blue...... lol. Just kidding. Don't go trying to change that too. I love the theme. My favorite part is the Android mascot in the voicemail screenshot. That is sweet looking.
    I make wallpapers and then I force all of my friends to use them. If they don't I refuse to help them with their Droids. lol

Breeze theme for Ultimate Droid 2.5.0 http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...se-breeze.html

Breeze theme for Sapphire 2.0.0 http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cvp...e-2-0-0-a.html

If you like what I do then please pinch my butt or something. Let me know that you care.
  8. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ballmore View Post
    Great job MBK. And that's a cool keyboard Adroid. I personaly like that lock on the lockscreen. To bad the volume mute button doesn't match the rest of the theme. It's not even blue...... lol. Just kidding. Don't go trying to change that too. I love the theme. My favorite part is the Android mascot in the voicemail screenshot. That is sweet looking.
    LOL, thanks for the good words ballmore, appreciate it... but yeah I switched up the lockscreen icons... screenshots below of different lockscreen icons...and new main homescreenscreenshot with my apps and widgets loaded...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [THEME RELEASE] BabyBlueTru_UDv2.5...-snap20101220_085923.png   [THEME RELEASE] BabyBlueTru_UDv2.5...-snap20101220_090010.png   [THEME RELEASE] BabyBlueTru_UDv2.5...-snap20101220_084633.png   [THEME RELEASE] BabyBlueTru_UDv2.5...-snap20101220_084640.png  
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Twitter
    TapoutTwo7
    Phone
    HTC Tbolt, Fascinate, OG Droid
    Very nice theme Mbk...

Only feedback I have is I don't personally care for the rotary lockscreen sleeve being colored light blue, I like the buttons you use but not the light blue highlight of the actual rotary sleeve itself...id prefer normal or a black/smoked rotary sleeve...

Just my two cents...Great theme
    HTC Thunderbolt
    ROM changes daily
    1.39.00.0627r Radio
    2750mah Batt & Door

YouTube: NSMetroid
    GTalk: tapout27@gmail.com
    Twitter: TapoutTwo7
    Xbox 360: Thaiboxer26
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bolt of Thunder
    To bad im not a UD fan...ur themes always look good. What is the name of ur font, I like it...

sent with my thumbs
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links