DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Buttons for answering calls

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Incredible

Buttons for answering calls

Is there or could someone make buttons to answer or decline calls? Those sliders are too difficult to use on my phone. I miss calls and they make me put undue pressure on my screen. I have the dinc. What ever happened to the simple buttons. Anyone know how to do that?
    Most of the time, the answer is is that there is no answer. so stop looking for them.

Everything is relative! prove me wrong and you get $100

3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Look up "Easy Answer Button" app. It's in the market.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by valkman View Post
    Look up "Easy Answer Button" app. It's in the market.
    i did. it's spotty at best. isn't there a way to add them? like a battery icon?
    Most of the time, the answer is is that there is no answer. so stop looking for them.

5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I'm not sure if it is the same in the Inc, as I have a DX, but for me the slider only appears if the lock screen is enabled; If I disable the lock screen then I get regular buttons

(..I use the Hardware buttons to turn the screen on/off so it doesn't do funny things while in my pocket.. I'm not too sure how this would work on the Inc.)
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by travisn000 View Post
    I'm not sure if it is the same in the Inc, as I have a DX, but for me the slider only appears if the lock screen is enabled; If I disable the lock screen then I get regular buttons

(..I use the Hardware buttons to turn the screen on/off so it doesn't do funny things while in my pocket.. I'm not too sure how this would work on the Inc.)
    thats strange it be different for different phones. no. i get the sliders either way and i practically have to punch through my screen to get them to slide. so most of the time i miss the call. if its someone i know i can call them back, but cmon, all other roms and even stock has push buttons. this one is my biggest problem with UD. i dont like to use themes. there are lots of people here that can modify things with the rom. was just hoping someone could replace the sliders with push buttons

7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by v941726 View Post

thats strange it be different for different phones. no. i get the sliders either way and i practically have to punch through my screen to get them to slide. so most of the time i miss the call. if its someone i know i can call them back, but cmon, all other roms and even stock has push buttons. this one is my biggest problem with UD. i dont like to use themes. there are lots of people here that can modify things with the rom. was just hoping someone could replace the sliders with push buttons
    Incoming call plus (market app) works great, has a couple different button options, & also has a button to reject the call with pre-determined text messages.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatdaddyz01 View Post

Incoming call plus (market app) works great, has a couple different button options, & also has a button to reject the call with pre-determined text messages.
    thanks. i'll try it

i don't see different button options though
    Last edited by v941726; 12-18-2010 at 11:38 AM.

9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatdaddyz01 View Post

thanks. i'll try it

i don't see different button options though
    Sorry, I think it might have been easy answer that had different button size options.

Links