DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Need Help Please!!!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt

Need Help Please!!!

I need help please, please. Here is the situation. I upgraded my thunderbolt for a rezound and I sold my thunderbolt to a friend. On my thunderbolt, I had the Ikream ROM installed. I had even reinstalled it so that all he had to do was just drop in his SIM card but lo and behold he didn't remember what I told him. He went and and did a reset on the phone and erased all the SD card contents. Now he is stuck on the startup screen right after the white HTC screen. It's the one with the black screen and the blue android guy with all the spinning stuff going around it.

Can anyone tell me what to do to get the phone working properly again please? Is it bad? Is it fixable? Is it bricked?

Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    thunderbolt
    Take the sd card out and put it in another phone download what you need and reinstall the card (could use a card reader and computer) when ithappened to me I just downloaded the rom of choice with my gf phone and installed the card reinstalled the rom and made a back up immediately ha ha
    Last edited by donaldanttila; 06-10-2012 at 09:50 PM.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Thunderbolt, Droid A855, VL600
    Hold power and volume down..assuming you get into Recovery, wipe data and reboot.

Links