DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [SENSELESS-1.01.1520.0 MR4] iKReaM.3.0.EL.NiNO.FINAL.ROM-R3Ds

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    HTC Thunderbolt... having a little trouble getting accustomed to a 'sense free' interface... but the LTE speed is killing me
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3 & Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by HaNNibalHector View Post
    HTC Thunderbolt... having a little trouble getting accustomed to a 'sense free' interface... but the LTE speed is killing me
    I'm getting the same thing with the LTE speeds. I didn't even notice it until you posted and I went and tested my speeds.

The top one is 3g, middle is 4g, bottom is wifi. Yes, my 3g speed was faster than my 4g.

[SENSELESS-1.01.1520.0 MR4] iKReaM.3.0.EL.NiNO.FINAL.ROM-R3Ds-screenshot.png
    Last edited by ajk23az; 03-21-2012 at 06:43 PM.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3 & Nexus
    OK I finally got the ROM loaded... I am getting very poor LTE speeds. Haven't passed 2mb since loading this ROM. Any suggestions?
    Hey man, I did a little more research on this ROM over at Rootzwiki.com and found similar posts.

They said the apps that you download from the market don't work well to test the speed with this ROM, others suggested using Xfinity Speed Test on the internet.
    I used my phone to go there, ran the speed test and it is pretty much back to normal for 4g, for me at least;

Download: 9.16 mb/s
    Upload: 5.06 mb/s

Try going there and see what speeds it comes up with.

[SENSELESS-1.01.1520.0 MR4] iKReaM.3.0.EL.NiNO.FINAL.ROM-R3Ds - RootzWiki - Page 3
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    hmmmm... you're right. i got much better speeds there... now i got 2 more questions lol Im looking for the bluetooth widget that allows you to quickly toggle bluetooth off and on... cant seem to find it. also wondering if there's a way to put the 4 shortcuts on the lockscreen (phone, sms, mail, camera)
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3 & Nexus
    hmmmm... you're right. i got much better speeds there... now i got 2 more questions lol Im looking for the bluetooth widget that allows you to quickly toggle bluetooth off and on... cant seem to find it. also wondering if there's a way to put the 4 shortcuts on the lockscreen (phone, sms, mail, camera)
    Not sure about the bluetooth toggle, I know there is a power widget that has the bluetooth toggle on it though.

For the second one, that same question was asked here, [SENSELESS-1.01.1520.0 MR4] iKReaM.3.0.EL.NiNO.FINAL.ROM-R3Ds - RootzWiki - Page 6 , but it wasn't answered by anyone. I'm pretty sure that that is a part of Sense and this is a senseless ROM though.
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt

First boot?

Hey there... First thanks for the new ROM, I was pretty bummed because TBolt used to get ROM's all the time but they seem to be tapering off so Iím excited to see this out.

My question is really how long should the 1st boot be after install (full wipe)? I've ROM'd my phone many many times and I know the 1st boot can take some time but this has been hanging for about 10ish mins. I bulled the battery and it looks like the same thing.

Thanks agian
    Kris
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by kriswagner View Post
    Hey there... First thanks for the new ROM, I was pretty bummed because TBolt used to get ROM's all the time but they seem to be tapering off so I’m excited to see this out.

My question is really how long should the 1st boot be after install (full wipe)? I've ROM'd my phone many many times and I know the 1st boot can take some time but this has been hanging for about 10ish mins. I bulled the battery and it looks like the same thing.

Thanks agian
    Kris
    Sorry false alarm, I wiped and installed and the bule splash is spinning now. Thanks
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Been trying to flash any of this developer's ROMs. Every time I do so.
    .in CWM, I always get installation aborted. Any suggestions?
    DVD Catalyst - Simply the best program around for encoding videos and DVDs to various types of devices.
    www.tools4movies.com

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/JTAC_Droid

HOW TO: Convert Videos for use with Droid:http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...tml#post133774

Post questions about the "HOW TO" here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...use-droid.html
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung S3
    Did this rom have any issues from a Verizon update? I have it downloaded but now need to get it to the SD card
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung S3
    Bump...........Does this Rom have any problems with the newest Verizon update?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links