THIS ROM WAS DEVELOPED BY TEAM BAMF ...NOT ME WOZZY THIS ROM IS AMAZING
There is one flaw in this rom but Team BAMF is aware & will fix it on full release if you use any GPS Funtion such as facebook check in Weatherbug Or any app that needs GPS functions ...the GPS keeps running until you restart your device ....It will be fixed on full rom release
-=Das BAMF Uber BAMF Preview=-
Frankly, these screenshots are old, but you get the idea.
So what is uber BAMF? We grabbed the new GB base and decided instead of re-basing all of our ROMs, why not just combine them? So, that's exactly what we did. Uber BAMF is a hybrid of the 2.1 ROMs and Sense 3 ROMs all rolled into one big hot-swappable "uber" ROM. Like the old Contra-style side-scrolling Rosie? It's in there. Prefer to have the 3D carousel from Sense 3, flick a switch and you've got that instead.
• Based on the latest GB leak. (credit to Chingy)
• Sense 3.0 Elements from the Shooter leak.
• All new BAMF Settings integrated into the stock settings menu. (Completely new courtesy of Erishasnobattery)
• Hot-Swappable Rosie
• Backup/Restore homescreens
• Selectable Sense 2.1/Sense 3 Lockscreen
• Built in Screen shot function courtesy of ihtfp69.
• Sense 3 Keyboard with Trace
• Fully working HTC Watch.
• Tons more
-=RECOMMENDED SETUP INSTRUCTIONS=-
• PLEASE PERFORM A FULL WIPE BEFORE FLASHING - THIS IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED.
• AFTER SETTING UP GOOGLE ACCOUNT, LET GOOGLE SYNC FULLY TO AVOID LAG - A note on this...Google App restore is NOT working. We're looking into it, but no fix is apparent.
• Any radio after MR2 is acceptable, but the latest leak is providing excellent results.
• The installer is large and requires AT LEAST 120MB on your SD card. Please make sure this is available BEFORE you flash.
Changelog For RC4.9
-=Additional Thank Yous and Credits=-
- A huge thank you to Koush for allowing us to use his "unattended flash" scripts. Without these, uber BAMF wouldn't exist.
- Big thank you to the Unity team for the working HTC Watch app.
- ihtfp69 for all his help getting the screen shot integrated, fixing Hot Restart, and "repairing" some default settings for us.
- All the guys in the IRC channel that helped me out with shell commands when I was working on BAMF Settings.
- thejondude for helping us to hash out the default settings.
- Most importantly, all of our AWESOME users for sticking with us through the messy changeover and making this worth doing!
Last edited by Adrynalyne; Today at 03:32 PM. If you like what I do,