DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: -=Das BAMF Uber BAMF Preview=-

  1. The GRD Dev Team
    WoZzY's Avatar
    Member #
    74902
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SouthWest,FL
    Posts
    1,152
    Liked
    17 times
    Twitter
    THEGRDDEVTEAM
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D Virgin Mobile
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #1

    Smile -=Das BAMF Uber BAMF Preview=-

    THIS ROM WAS DEVELOPED BY TEAM BAMF ...NOT ME WOZZY THIS ROM IS AMAZING

    There is one flaw in this rom but Team BAMF is aware & will fix it on full release if you use any GPS Funtion such as facebook check in Weatherbug Or any app that needs GPS functions ...the GPS keeps running until you restart your device ....It will be fixed on full rom release



    -=Das BAMF Uber BAMF Preview=-





    Frankly, these screenshots are old, but you get the idea.

    So what is uber BAMF? We grabbed the new GB base and decided instead of re-basing all of our ROMs, why not just combine them? So, that's exactly what we did. Uber BAMF is a hybrid of the 2.1 ROMs and Sense 3 ROMs all rolled into one big hot-swappable "uber" ROM. Like the old Contra-style side-scrolling Rosie? It's in there. Prefer to have the 3D carousel from Sense 3, flick a switch and you've got that instead.


    ThatDudeButch: Donate

    Erishasnobattery: Donate

    Adrynalyne: Donate

    ihtfp69: Donate



    -=FEATURES=-



    • Based on the latest GB leak. (credit to Chingy)
    • Sense 3.0 Elements from the Shooter leak.
    • All new BAMF Settings integrated into the stock settings menu. (Completely new courtesy of Erishasnobattery)
    • Hot-Swappable Rosie
    • Backup/Restore homescreens
    • Selectable Sense 2.1/Sense 3 Lockscreen
    • Built in Screen shot function courtesy of ihtfp69.
    • Sense 3 Keyboard with Trace
    • Fully working HTC Watch.
    • Tons more

    -=RECOMMENDED SETUP INSTRUCTIONS=-

    • PLEASE PERFORM A FULL WIPE BEFORE FLASHING - THIS IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED.
    • AFTER SETTING UP GOOGLE ACCOUNT, LET GOOGLE SYNC FULLY TO AVOID LAG - A note on this...Google App restore is NOT working. We're looking into it, but no fix is apparent.
    • Any radio after MR2 is acceptable, but the latest leak is providing excellent results.
    The installer is large and requires AT LEAST 120MB on your SD card. Please make sure this is available BEFORE you flash.


    -=CHANGELOGS=-


    Changelog For RC4.9:
    • Initial Release



    -=Additional Thank Yous and Credits=-


    • A huge thank you to Koush for allowing us to use his "unattended flash" scripts. Without these, uber BAMF wouldn't exist.
    • Big thank you to the Unity team for the working HTC Watch app.
    • ihtfp69 for all his help getting the screen shot integrated, fixing Hot Restart, and "repairing" some default settings for us.
    • All the guys in the IRC channel that helped me out with shell commands when I was working on BAMF Settings.
    • thejondude for helping us to hash out the default settings.
    • Most importantly, all of our AWESOME users for sticking with us through the messy changeover and making this worth doing!

    -=DOWNLOADS=-




    Last edited by Adrynalyne; Today at 03:32 PM.
    If you like what I do, donate to my marriage counseling fund
    Last edited by WoZzY; 08-14-2011 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Adding a edit a warning/flaw about the rom
    WoZzY
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid
    jeberger2007's Avatar
    Member #
    159229
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    34
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt - Rooted
    #2
    Very interesting, liking this very much. What is the most current radio that is out there for this one though. Would that be the MR2 or MR2.5 radio that you are talking about? In short which is the one showing the best promise?

    **Edit**
    BTW I really want to try this out but I just got bamf RC4.9 up and running very smoothly. So i'll play around for awhile and wait to see if its completely stable before flashing and doing all the process all over again.
    Last edited by jeberger2007; 08-10-2011 at 08:17 PM.
    How to Flash a ROM in Thunderbolt (Seriously, you must wipe data/cache... everytime... and you should make a backup)
    Flashing a Radio on Thunderbolt (a must if you are coming from a clean root)
    Easy ROOT for THUNDERBOLT (Super simple!)
  4. Super Moderator
    Vulcan1600's Avatar
    Member #
    7183
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    5,569
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jeberger2007 View Post
    Very interesting, liking this very much. What is the most current radio that is out there for this one though. Would that be the MR2 or MR2.5 radio that you are talking about? In short which is the one showing the best promise?

    **Edit**
    BTW I really want to try this out but I just got bamf RC4.9 up and running very smoothly. So i'll play around for awhile and wait to see if its completely stable before flashing and doing all the process all over again.
    I'm with you. RC4.9 is very stable for me. I want to try Uber, however the fact that Google isn't auto restoring apps is sort of a hang up with me, even though I have Titanium Backup pro. I'm going to wait and see for a while before jumping into it.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

  5. The GRD Dev Team
    WoZzY's Avatar
    Member #
    74902
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SouthWest,FL
    Posts
    1,152
    Liked
    17 times
    Twitter
    THEGRDDEVTEAM
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D Virgin Mobile
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeberger2007 View Post
    Very interesting, liking this very much. What is the most current radio that is out there for this one though. Would that be the MR2 or MR2.5 radio that you are talking about? In short which is the one showing the best promise?

    **Edit**
    BTW I really want to try this out but I just got bamf RC4.9 up and running very smoothly. So i'll play around for awhile and wait to see if its completely stable before flashing and doing all the process all over again.
    I'm with you. RC4.9 is very stable for me. I want to try Uber, however the fact that Google isn't auto restoring apps is sort of a hang up with me, even though I have Titanium Backup pro. I'm going to wait and see for a while before jumping into it.

    Im loving this rom this might be there best rom by far & this is just a preview this is not even the full Rom .......I am getting quadrant scores over 2000 every time ....they also have a screen shot feature Built in to the power button ...........I will post some screen shots in a bot after I am done playing my Call of Duty black ops for tonight
    WoZzY
  6. Droid
    jeberger2007's Avatar
    Member #
    159229
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    34
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt - Rooted
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by WoZzY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeberger2007 View Post
    Very interesting, liking this very much. What is the most current radio that is out there for this one though. Would that be the MR2 or MR2.5 radio that you are talking about? In short which is the one showing the best promise?

    **Edit**
    BTW I really want to try this out but I just got bamf RC4.9 up and running very smoothly. So i'll play around for awhile and wait to see if its completely stable before flashing and doing all the process all over again.
    I'm with you. RC4.9 is very stable for me. I want to try Uber, however the fact that Google isn't auto restoring apps is sort of a hang up with me, even though I have Titanium Backup pro. I'm going to wait and see for a while before jumping into it.

    Im loving this rom this might be there best rom by far & this is just a preview this is not even the full Rom .......I am getting quadrant scores over 2000 every time ....they also have a screen shot feature Built in to the power button ...........I will post some screen shots in a bot after I am done playing my Call of Duty black ops for tonight
    I really like the sound of that! Are then anticipating a date for the full rom?
    How to Flash a ROM in Thunderbolt (Seriously, you must wipe data/cache... everytime... and you should make a backup)
    Flashing a Radio on Thunderbolt (a must if you are coming from a clean root)
    Easy ROOT for THUNDERBOLT (Super simple!)
  7. Junior Droid
    an21281's Avatar
    Member #
    45331
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    DX
    #6
    What kernals will this work with?
  8. The GRD Dev Team
    WoZzY's Avatar
    Member #
    74902
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SouthWest,FL
    Posts
    1,152
    Liked
    17 times
    Twitter
    THEGRDDEVTEAM
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D Virgin Mobile
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jeberger2007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WoZzY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600 View Post
    I'm with you. RC4.9 is very stable for me. I want to try Uber, however the fact that Google isn't auto restoring apps is sort of a hang up with me, even though I have Titanium Backup pro. I'm going to wait and see for a while before jumping into it.

    Im loving this rom this might be there best rom by far & this is just a preview this is not even the full Rom .......I am getting quadrant scores over 2000 every time ....they also have a screen shot feature Built in to the power button ...........I will post some screen shots in a bot after I am done playing my Call of Duty black ops for tonight
    I really like the sound of that! Are then anticipating a date for the full rom?

    they said a few weeks after they packed in a ton more mods & tweaks
    jeberger2007 likes this.
    WoZzY
  9. The GRD Dev Team
    WoZzY's Avatar
    Member #
    74902
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SouthWest,FL
    Posts
    1,152
    Liked
    17 times
    Twitter
    THEGRDDEVTEAM
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D Virgin Mobile
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by an21281 View Post
    What kernals will this work with?


    Right now they it only has a basic kernel with demand,conservative,
    WoZzY
  10. ToastnBananas's Avatar
    Member #
    189321
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    34
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600 View Post
    I want to try Uber, however the fact that Google isn't auto restoring apps is sort of a hang up with me, even though I have Titanium Backup pro. I'm going to wait and see for a while before jumping into it.
    I'm confused, I thought Google did automatically restore your apps once you've signed in with your Gmail account. Unless you are referring to 3rd party apps that.weren't downloaded though the Market?

    Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  11. Master Droid
    04CiviCon20s's Avatar
    Member #
    80812
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Meffa, MA
    Posts
    954
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    1.3Ghz SoUrCeD OuT GNeXu$!
    #10
    no 4G
    Last edited by 04CiviCon20s; 08-19-2011 at 09:20 AM.
    1.6Ghz SourceD out GNeXu$!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. Das BAMF 1.6.3
    By icedaccord19 in forum Thunderbolt Roms
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 09:44 PM
  3. need help with the 2.3.4 BaMF Rom
    By livetoskateaz in forum Thunderbolt Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 07:40 AM
  4. DAS BAMF 1.6 help
    By cullenisprime in forum Thunderbolt Roms
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 08:20 PM
  5. DAS Bamf
    By LinuxHack3r in forum Thunderbolt Roms
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 04:44 PM

Search tags for this page

das bamf thunderbolt
,
das bamf uber bamf
,
das bamf uber bamf preview
,
team bamf custom roms
,
team bamf thunderbolt
,

uber bamf

,
uber bamf download
,
uber bamf preview 3
,
uber bamf rom
,
uber bamf thunderbolt
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+