DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] [MikRoms] Gingeritis 3D v1.0 Beta VI [07-25-11] New Gingerbread Base! 8/1/2011

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    T-bolt w/Gingeritis 3D v1.0
    Quote Originally Posted by WoZzY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sslbaron View Post
    I've been using this since it was released too and love it! I've been using this with the new leaked radio (2.xx.xxx.xxx) and haven't had any issues with 3G to LTE hand offs (and vise versa) what so ever. I havn't been losing my data connection with this ROM either.
    You have to give it a try!
    Thanks to chingy for all his hard work, and also thanks to WoZzy for sharing this awesome goodness with the forum!

How is the wireless Tether working for you I ma getting 12mbps dl on 3G on my laptop
    Wow! That's nice. I haven't had the chance to try it out the wireless tether yet. I travel a lot for work so I am always going in and out of LTE areas, and my biggest problem before this new radio and ROM was dropping my data connection. I use Slacker radio a lot, and it is was very aggrivating to have to keep cycling airplane mode especially while driving to get my data connection back. My hand offs are nearly perfect now. After 350 miles I didn't have any drop outs!
    Droid 1 (was my back up, then let my son have it, and he drowned it within a week)
    Chevy01 SS 4.8
    ChevyNo1 1.1 Ghz MedV
    Baseband --> C_01.43.01P

Droid X (My current back up, and he's not getting it)
  2. The GRD Dev Team
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Twitter
    THEGRDDEVTEAM
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D Virgin Mobile
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    I've been using this since it was released too and love it! I've been using this with the new leaked radio (2.xx.xxx.xxx) and haven't had any issues with 3G to LTE hand offs (and vise versa) what so ever. I havn't been losing my data connection with this ROM either.
    Thanks to chingy for all his hard work, and also thanks to WoZzy for sharing this awesome goodness with the forum!

How is the wireless Tether working for you I ma getting 12mbps dl on 3G on my laptop

Wow! That's nice. I haven't had the chance to try it out the wireless tether yet. I travel a lot for work so I am always going in and out of LTE areas, and my biggest problem before this new radio and ROM was dropping my data connection. I use Slacker radio a lot, and it is was very aggrivating to have to keep cycling airplane mode especially while driving to get my data connection back. My hand offs are nearly perfect now. After 350 miles I didn't have any drop outs!

thats great & this is just beta 5 not even official yet he has a ton more mods to enter in & other secret juicy stuff cam wait
    WoZzY
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 1
    Hey any links to where I can get that MR 2 radio ur using would greatly appreciated.

0v3rcl0ck3D/ThUnd3rb0lt3d
  4. The GRD Dev Team
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Twitter
    THEGRDDEVTEAM
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D Virgin Mobile
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bernardino5 View Post
    Hey any links to where I can get that MR 2 radio ur using would greatly appreciated.

0v3rcl0ck3D/ThUnd3rb0lt3d
    M2 Radio : Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

md5 sum - 4072B5954BF0032103B62C5AE69CB13E

MR 2.5 Radio : Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

md5 sum - 513F5C64323876CF7C479BD21BD1DC3E
    WoZzY
  5. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Won't allow download...but with all the crud attached I probably am not agreeing with some part of the ad causing the forbidden error
  6. The GRD Dev Team
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Twitter
    THEGRDDEVTEAM
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D Virgin Mobile
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post
    Won't allow download...but with all the crud attached I probably am not agreeing with some part of the ad causing the forbidden error

whats the problem man the radios are fine tested them b4 posting what is no good ?????
    WoZzY
  7. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member

whats the problem man the radios are fine tested them b4 posting what is no good ?????
    Not talking of the radios, but rather the adfly download link.... had to register on mikmik in order to be able to get an actual download link...that's what I meant...

on a positive point...the ROM is the best TBolt ROM I've ran thus far...everything works flawlessly...
    Just had to do a few tweaks like DarkMarket and Mms...(really hate the newer Mms apk, thus had to swap in the older version)...anyways, thanks ChiNgy, and you WoZzy for posting it here at DroidForums
  8. The GRD Dev Team
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Twitter
    THEGRDDEVTEAM
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D Virgin Mobile
    Premium Member

Not talking of the radios, but rather the adfly download link.... had to register on mikmik in order to be able to get an actual download link...that's what I meant...

on a positive point...the ROM is the best TBolt ROM I've ran thus far...everything works flawlessly...
    Just had to do a few tweaks like DarkMarket and Mms...(really hate the newer Mms apk, thus had to swap in the older version)...anyways, thanks ChiNgy, and you WoZzy for posting it here at DroidForums

No problem Bro ......the only reason why i did not upload on my mega account because the ad fly gives chingey credits so supporting the devs
    WoZzY
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Why post this ROM when u can't even download it? Site says forbidden

My Thunderbolt running Bamf Scenes GB 3.0 RC4...
    Razr Maxx
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt/Rooted
    Quote Originally Posted by cbroussard99 View Post
    Why post this ROM when u can't even download it? Site says forbidden

My Thunderbolt running Bamf Scenes GB 3.0 RC4...

Having the same issue...really want to try this rom, but keep getting forbidden error.. anyother links?
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Links