I didn't create this. Re-posting the link.
[ROM][3/29/2011]1.12.605.9-Debloat-Deodexed-Lightning Rom - xda-developers
Before posting any steps or anything, I would like to say that you flash this at your own risk. I assume no responsibility at all. I will be on to hear any suggestion or to see if anyone is having trouble with the rom that I hope I can fix it. I’ve been running it for 3 days now without a hiccup but every device is different.
A) Must be rooted, with CWR flashed.
B) Must be coming from a 1.12.605.9 rom or you will get stuck at the cloud screen.
C) 1.12.605.9 kernel from Adrynalyne: [Kernel]1.12.605.9 kernel with adb root - xda-developers
What this rom includes:
1. 1.12.605.9 based
2. Busybox installed
4. Rooted (thanks to rmk)
6. Verizon debloated (still has VVW)
7. Still has all HTC bloatware
8. Modified status bar:
a. Honeycomb Style Clock
b. Everything is green (see screenshot below)
9. Removed some stock skins, added some from here: [SKIN][Tutorial][08.03.2011] Skins for HTC Sense 2.0 roms & Framework mods. - xda-developers
10. Includes HTCsense.com syncing (thanks to adrynalyne)
11. Rosie tweak (thanks to signal23)
12. Transparent notification bar. Kept the recent apps in there though.
13. Rom Manager, titanium backup, and root checker are included.
14. Car Dock (Thanks to NCX Designs)
This is a first rom…nothing special, just getting used to the whole development thing. No major tweaks, I have tried Adrynalyne’s mods posted here: [Mod][3.24.2011] Tweaks for ANY rom - xda-developers and they seem to work good.
Steps to flash:
1. Place on root of SD card
2. Reboot into CWR
3. MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT ROM.
4. Wipe Cache only (DO NOT WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET)
5. Flash Rom.
Link:Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!