JD84, is there any sort of a tutorial with this "guide"? Or, does it just set up adb? The instructuions I used from zda said to:
1. Navigate to the platform tools folder in Android Sdk folder on your hard drive
2. Press and hold the shift key ( do not click on anything )
3. Now left click and select "Open command prompt here"
4. Adb Remount ..should see the message "Remount Suceeded"
5. Now you can run your adb commands
after I do that, I can type in adb devices and see my phone's serial number. But, I think I'm in the wrong folder. If you noticed, it puts me in "platform tools" folder and not "tools". Most of the video tutorials on youtube are ancient. I'm trying to find some really simple commands to try to see if I'm doing this right.