DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: *~*~*~*Skins *~*~*~* UNROOTED *~*~Let's get some themes going!!

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    how does one sign it?
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by antknee View Post
    How were you able to do that skurtz?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App
    Totally depends on the operating system you are running. I had to add code to make it use the com.htc.resources.apk because it is a proprietary apk.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Corinacakes View Post
    Is anybody else having problems installing a skin after edits? Even of I change just one image it won't install. And it's not a 9 image.

Sent from a bolt of..... Thunder?
    You need to sign it.
    Thanks for that. I got it now after realizing that was just one of my problems.

Quote Originally Posted by manningfan10 View Post
    how does one sign it?
    If you're using the 7zip method you don't have to worry about signing (I think)

Quote Originally Posted by skurtz1313 View Post
    How were you able to do that skurtz?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App
    Totally depends on the operating system you are running. I had to add code to make it use the com.htc.resources.apk because it is a proprietary apk.
    I'm using Windows right now but will be using Linux in the near future. I have it working on Windows but I don't know what I did.

With that being said, either one or both would do just fine.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Thanks to Jamezelle over at XDA (for pulling the apk and giving it to me) (one of the guys that brought us root) we can start making our fav skins

Your_skin_name_here.apk

He has requested a port of his fav theme so any volunteers would be much appreciated from the king himself (Droid does??? this is your chance dude ) Anyone that would like to take this on please PM me for the theme link.

Install this like any other app and apply via skins after you've got it themed.

EDIT: I had to delete the other apk and give you mine that has some of my theme in it. The other apk wouldn't install and this is the only way i know it will work. Soooooo just theme over my crap lol
    Ok,

Here you go!

I used a few of the images from the ROM that Corinacakes asked me to port and made several from scratch.

A lot of the images are from the Metal theme because the colors closely aligned with the overall look.

Attached screenshots from a few views and a ZIP that can be unzipped and installed on an UNrooted phone. Just move the file to your SD card and install it. It will be under skins as Dusk.

Let me know if I missed anything and I will do my best to fix it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *~*~*~*Skins *~*~*~*  UNROOTED *~*~Let's get some themes going!!-cap201103282250.jpg   *~*~*~*Skins *~*~*~*  UNROOTED *~*~Let's get some themes going!!-cap201103282251.jpg   *~*~*~*Skins *~*~*~*  UNROOTED *~*~Let's get some themes going!!-cap2011032822501.jpg   *~*~*~*Skins *~*~*~*  UNROOTED *~*~Let's get some themes going!!-cap2011032822511.jpg  
    Attached Files
  5. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    DrOiD
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gitku View Post
    Thanks to Jamezelle over at XDA (for pulling the apk and giving it to me) (one of the guys that brought us root) we can start making our fav skins

Your_skin_name_here.apk

He has requested a port of his fav theme so any volunteers would be much appreciated from the king himself (Droid does??? this is your chance dude ) Anyone that would like to take this on please PM me for the theme link.

Install this like any other app and apply via skins after you've got it themed.

EDIT: I had to delete the other apk and give you mine that has some of my theme in it. The other apk wouldn't install and this is the only way i know it will work. Soooooo just theme over my crap lol
    Ok,

Here you go!

I used a few of the images from the ROM that Corinacakes asked me to port and made several from scratch.

A lot of the images are from the Metal theme because the colors closely aligned with the overall look.

Attached screenshots from a few views and a ZIP that can be unzipped and installed on an UNrooted phone. Just move the file to your SD card and install it. It will be under skins as Dusk.

Let me know if I missed anything and I will do my best to fix it.
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet check yur pm
    *~*Corinacakes*~*

-Keep your political and religious views off this forum.
    -We are here to have fun and learn, so please try and keep it that way for everyone!

If you like my work and would like to help get my nails done I'd love it!
  6. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    Premium Member
    Untouchable Skin by Droid DOES!!
    http://db.tt/zKdZ6QB

This thread has been Thunder struck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *~*~*~*Skins *~*~*~*  UNROOTED *~*~Let's get some themes going!!-uploadfromtaptalk1303730372773.jpg   *~*~*~*Skins *~*~*~*  UNROOTED *~*~Let's get some themes going!!-uploadfromtaptalk1303730405883.jpg   *~*~*~*Skins *~*~*~*  UNROOTED *~*~Let's get some themes going!!-uploadfromtaptalk1303730434073.jpg  
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Links