DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: HELP Bricked??

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt

Exclamation HELP Bricked??

Ok..was running DAS BAMF 1.6 fine. Just updated to 1.7. That went fine as well. Then I went into the remix forum and applied the DESENSE Bamf file...to remove all sense aspects.

Now when I power up my phone it says "UIDS on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable."

I can then press and "i'm feeling lucky" button but it doesn't help. The launcher keeps force closing and I can't access anything.

I can get into recovery manually but because in rooted and have the P5 zip on the root of my SD card it will automatically start to update...aka I cannot select anything else...can't get into recovery... HELP!

Any suggestions??

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    nevermind....fixed it
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note 3
    I had this same problem awhile back - used the CF 2.0 kernel and set some values that were too low so I couldn't get past the HTC boot screen, but I had the radio file on my SD Card so whenever I went into recovery, the stupid way Hboot works, it loops again and again (real programming genius there)... Of course I didn't have a MicroSD reader so I was without a phone for half a day. Once I removed that off of the SD card with Amazon.com: Sandisk MobileMate Micro SD & M2 Reader (SDDR-121, Bulk Package): Electronics everything was fine.
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Phone
    D1, D2, DX,TBolt, Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMcGuire View Post
    I had this same problem awhile back - used the CF 2.0 kernel and set some values that were too low so I couldn't get past the HTC boot screen, but I had the radio file on my SD Card so whenever I went into recovery, the stupid way Hboot works, it loops again and again (real programming genius there)... Of course I didn't have a MicroSD reader so I was without a phone for half a day. Once I removed that off of the SD card with Amazon.com: Sandisk MobileMate Micro SD & M2 Reader (SDDR-121, Bulk Package): Electronics everything was fine.
    I always leave the different radios on my SD card in case I want to switch. However I rename them... MR2, MR2.5, NewMR2, Froyo....
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMcGuire View Post
    I always leave the different radios on my SD card in case I want to switch. However I rename them... MR2, MR2.5, NewMR2, Froyo....
    i use to do tht but over time i got so many and started getting confused whats what lol

Links