DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Extended Battery for Thunderbolt

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Smile bought the extended

I bought the extended for the one it came out with. i ran through it not even in a whole day. the extended does make it last longer for myself a day & a half, or little longer and i like watching movies or tv on mine. but im looking for one of those compact battery chargers that you charge up and take it with you incase your battery dies on the road then you have an external one like you can have with ipods or iphones etc.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt
    Not 100% that juice defender really helps all that much cause I removed it and still getting same life, reason I removed was I noticed as it did its job by idling the network when screen turns off , once I opened up screen the 3 g did not always come back, but now that I disabled / removed it the 3 g stays up all the time.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
    ThunderBolt
  3. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidStang View Post
    Not 100% that juice defender really helps all that much cause I removed it and still getting same life, reason I removed was I noticed as it did its job by idling the network when screen turns off , once I opened up screen the 3 g did not always come back, but now that I disabled / removed it the 3 g stays up all the time.

+1 I never noticed a difference with it either.

This thread has been Thunder struck!!
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

awesome battery life

Just got the Seido extended battery and it rocks. I'm no longer resetting settings to kill apps and Verizon bloatware. I can use the apps and programs that I bought the phone for without worrying about emptying my battery. The other day I was upstate NY, played with the camera, used the GPS, checked email all day, in general, used the phone! I didn't even have to plug it in the mobile charger. I've had the battery last more than 24 hours. I do have my email set so I manually refresh, but I'll probably change that since this battery is so good. Charge it according to instructions (8 hrs, reboot, 1 hr, reboot, 1 hr). Yeah, my phone looks like a pregnant guppy but I'm finally happy with it.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Quote Originally Posted by deepo View Post
    Just got the Seido extended battery and it rocks. I'm no longer resetting settings to kill apps and Verizon bloatware. I can use the apps and programs that I bought the phone for without worrying about emptying my battery. The other day I was upstate NY, played with the camera, used the GPS, checked email all day, in general, used the phone! I didn't even have to plug it in the mobile charger. I've had the battery last more than 24 hours. I do have my email set so I manually refresh, but I'll probably change that since this battery is so good. Charge it according to instructions (8 hrs, reboot, 1 hr, reboot, 1 hr). Yeah, my phone looks like a pregnant guppy but I'm finally happy with it.

I'll have to look into it, right now I'm using the 2750 and haven't charged it in 2 days with 48% left. Thanks for the info.

6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbold and Moto Droid

1800 mah slim

i have purchased a 1800mah slim battery for mine and i get a day of battery life now. im used to charging my previous droid overnight so it isnt a problem for me. i also swap batteries when they die because i got 2 1800mah slim batteries and an external battery charger for around $10 on ebay.
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5 and DROID MAXX
    Got the OEM Extended Battery from Verizon and loving it.

Also, in case you didn't know, Verizon also makes a version of this case that works with the extended battery.

I haven't seen it in any stores, and it doesn't show up online anywhere I've found, but they can pull it up in the store to order it for you. Mine should arrive tomorrow.

This was my favorite case, so glad I'm able to keep using the same style for the extended battery.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5 and DROID MAXX
    The case I mentioned above arrived today. Verizon Part # VZW6400HOCXT

I rarely use the holster, but has its uses on occasion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Extended Battery for Thunderbolt-dsc00631.jpg   Extended Battery for Thunderbolt-dsc00633.jpg   Extended Battery for Thunderbolt-dsc00634.jpg   Extended Battery for Thunderbolt-dsc00635.jpg  
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5 and DROID MAXX
    A few more pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Extended Battery for Thunderbolt-dsc00636.jpg   Extended Battery for Thunderbolt-dsc00638.jpg   Extended Battery for Thunderbolt-dsc00641.jpg   Extended Battery for Thunderbolt-dsc00642.jpg  
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Ooh, I loved that case, wish I would've done some searching before I bought the Seidio extended battery case

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Links