DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 21 of 153 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: "Official" Beautiful Widgets Skinning Thread

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Is there a place to download all the skins ppl are making instead of searching threw this thread. I want that carbon fiber one asap.
  2. Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    I've submitted my updates to both of my blackflipper skins... hopefully they are updated soon!
    *Click Here to View all of our unique ANDROID products*
    GRFXP.com on FaceBook! /// GRFXP.com on Twitter! /// GRFXP.com on YouTube!
  3. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by olletsocmit View Post
    Is there a place to download all the skins ppl are making instead of searching threw this thread. I want that carbon fiber one asap.
    I plan to put links to all the skins(that are not in the BW Skin server) in the 1st post as they are posted/released in this thread. So you can just check it (page 1, post #1) on occasion for new skins.

So far all the "finished" ones posted are already on the BW Skin server.

That good enough?
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    can anyone make something with this wall

Leather & Carbon [Wallpaper] - RocketDock.com

id buy the **** outta this app if ya can
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    so happy skins are available...tho this is one of those times where instead of waiting for what i want to be available, what i've wanted is available on day one (naked droid). it'll still be fun to see what new skins everyone comes up with, but naked bw isnt goin anywhere. thanks tama, keep up the great work.

hooray for BW!

Last edited by gotta have that funk; 01-25-2010 at 08:10 PM.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Got this update and really like the skins a lot, but how does one deskin/revert back to the stock skin? I can't seem to figure that out at all. I like the new ones, but I also like the stock one as well.
  7. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    Quote Originally Posted by supahrob View Post
    Thank you for your response! Ok, I followed your instructions - but I still see my old wallpaper - am I doing something wrong, or do I have to do something else to get the look I see in the screenshots?

Also, how do I get the icons?

Take care,
    Rob
    I just replied to your pm, sorry for the late response. Was busy today lol

Quote Originally Posted by olletsocmit View Post
    I'll be working on it tomorrow I promise! Was busy today so I didn't get to work on it

Quote Originally Posted by biggestmexi View Post
    can anyone make something with this wall

Leather & Carbon [Wallpaper] - RocketDock.com

id buy the **** outta this app if ya can
    Haha you read my mind! I was thinking of making a leather skin, great find on the image looks great! I might be able to make one in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by SLAYER6669 View Post
    Got this update and really like the skins a lot, but how does one deskin/revert back to the stock skin? I can't seem to figure that out at all. I like the new ones, but I also like the stock one as well.
    There should be a setting in your downloaded skins section that says "default skin" or something like that. I'm guessing that should change your skin back to stock.
  8. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    Quote Originally Posted by gardobus View Post
    I tried making my own today and it looks horrible LOL. The quality of the images I made are fine but for some reason things don't line up right at all. I think I'm missing the AM/PM and I'm not sure how to do the dots between time.
    Don't give up!!! lol The AM/PM images are actually located in the airportone folder. Unfortunately Tama didn't include a PSD file of it so I had a hard time searching for it also. It's fairly easy to modify it though, pretty much all you need is the image size and the approx placing of the text to make sure it looks right once applied. And to do the dots just open the number.psd file and type in a ":" colon in the same font size and style (or different size and style depending on the type of effect your trying to create) and save it as a .png. Good luck! Don't be shy sharing it when it's done
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by JonKyu View Post
    There should be a setting in your downloaded skins section that says "default skin" or something like that. I'm guessing that should change your skin back to stock.
    Apparently I'm blind, I completely overlooked it right at the top since there was no picture there. Thanks!
  10. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    Quote Originally Posted by JonKyu View Post
    Apparently I'm blind, I completely overlooked it right at the top since there was no picture there. Thanks!
    No problem lol yeah I kinda wish it was a bit more apparent, it almost looked like a bug without the preview pic there haha.
Page 21 of 153 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Links