DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 12 of 153 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1530

Thread: "Official" Beautiful Widgets Skinning Thread

  1. Senior Droid
    Spartan's Avatar
    Member #
    216
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mid Michigan
    Posts
    214
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5
    Wow, great job on all the skin designs guys! Can't wait for the update and to try out a few... especially Obsidian!
  2. Beta Team
    JonKyu's Avatar
    Member #
    4977
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Provo, UT
    Posts
    2,398
    Phone
    DROID X
    Hey guys, just as a heads up I fixed the obsidian skin preview template so that the right droid has a chin and a camera button lol.

    Also, for all you skin designers out there I just sent a Skin Preview Template (the one I used for the Obsidian skin) to Dave to look at. Does anyone think it might be a good way to present future BW Skins?
  3. Theme Developer
    928Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    8566
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina Mountains
    Posts
    3,753
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JonKyu View Post
    Hey guys, just as a heads up I fixed the obsidian skin preview template so that the right droid has a chin and a camera button lol.

    Also, for all you skin designers out there I just sent a Skin Preview Template (the one I used for the Obsidian skin) to Dave to look at. Does anyone think it might be a good way to present future BW Skins?
    The "BW Presentation Template" worked great! Especially for an inexperianced Photoshopper like me!!

    Not too bad for my first try...

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Official" Beautiful Widgets Skinning Thread-naked-droid-presentation.png  
  4. Master Droid
    xtremecanefan's Avatar
    Member #
    22279
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    271
    Phone
    Droid 1 & R2D2 Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JonKyu View Post
    Hey guys, just as a heads up I fixed the obsidian skin preview template so that the right droid has a chin and a camera button lol.

    Also, for all you skin designers out there I just sent a Skin Preview Template (the one I used for the Obsidian skin) to Dave to look at. Does anyone think it might be a good way to present future BW Skins?
    The "BW Presentation Template" worked great! Especially for an inexperianced Photoshopper like me!!

    Not too bad for my first try...

    --snip--
    Very nice. Will naked droid be an option in the update or will i have to download it from here and install it?
  5. Beta Team
    JonKyu's Avatar
    Member #
    4977
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Provo, UT
    Posts
    2,398
    Phone
    DROID X
    Should be included in the update.

    Quote Originally Posted by xtremecanefan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JonKyu View Post
    Hey guys, just as a heads up I fixed the obsidian skin preview template so that the right droid has a chin and a camera button lol.

    Also, for all you skin designers out there I just sent a Skin Preview Template (the one I used for the Obsidian skin) to Dave to look at. Does anyone think it might be a good way to present future BW Skins?
    The "BW Presentation Template" worked great! Especially for an inexperianced Photoshopper like me!!

    Not too bad for my first try...

    --snip--
    Very nice. Will naked droid be an option in the update or will i have to download it from here and install it?
  6. Theme Developer
    928Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    8566
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina Mountains
    Posts
    3,753
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremecanefan View Post

    --snip--

    Very nice. Will naked droid be an option in the update or will i have to download it from here and install it?
    Yes, I am pretty sure all of the ones posted here so far will be included...UNLESS they look too much like an HTC Sense Copy :-)
    You will have to download those yourself (which is not a big deal)
  7. Senior Droid
    Shel's Avatar
    Member #
    4056
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    189
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    HTC DNA
    This is VERY nice!

    I think you've gotten me to upgrade Beautiful Widgets! (Well, once it's themable, and this theme comes out!) Been holding out with the flip clock version until now.

    Great job!

    Quote Originally Posted by JonKyu View Post
    Holy bejesus, this took forever...Anyway here's my latest skin, imspired by my favorite GDE theme. Hope you like it! Kudos to Dave for providing the Motorola Droid templates and for all his help!

  8. Beta Team
    Flomaster's Avatar
    Member #
    27560
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,073
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    _Flomaster
    Phone
    DROOOOOOOOOOOiid
    Premium Member
    JonKyu your Obsidian skin is why I bought BW...... simple, sleek , sexy... a must have. I can't wait for the update.

    -=jason=-
  9. Senior Droid
    Shel's Avatar
    Member #
    4056
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    189
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    HTC DNA
    Quote Originally Posted by Flomaster View Post
    JonKyu your Obsidian skin is why I bought BW...... simple, sleek , sexy... a must have. I can't wait for the update.

    -=jason=-
    I'm correct that the skinable BW isn't out yet, so you can't install Obsidian Skin, right?
  10. Master Droid
    xtremecanefan's Avatar
    Member #
    22279
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    271
    Phone
    Droid 1 & R2D2 Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flomaster View Post
    JonKyu your Obsidian skin is why I bought BW...... simple, sleek , sexy... a must have. I can't wait for the update.

    -=jason=-
    I'm correct that the skinable BW isn't out yet, so you can't install Obsidian Skin, right?
    Yep, as of now according to the first page it will be available to update Monday, and then you can use the skinned versions.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. "Late night, off topic, bored, chat" thread.. ;)
    By Sam in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 10:22 PM
  2. The "I Hate" Thread
    By thinkamp in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 09:20 PM
  3. Another "Basic Question" Thread
    By Audiophobe in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 02:07 PM

Search tags for this page

beautiful widget skins

,

beautiful widgets

,
beautiful widgets skin
,

beautiful widgets skins

,
best beautiful widgets skins
,
clock apk
,
diablo font
,
droid 3d
,
how to use beautiful widgets
,
htc clock apk
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+