DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 673

Thread: What happened to the Carbon Case thread?

  1. Droid Ninja
    jcardona1's Avatar
    Member #
    15985
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,208
    Liked
    146 times
    Phone
    Moto LS355
    #1

    What happened to the Carbon Case thread?

    Did it get deleted? Why??!?!?
  2. Super Moderator
    Martin030908's Avatar
    Member #
    248
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8,836
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #2
    It appears so. But take a look at this http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...oto-droid.html
  3. Master Droid
    spoooon's Avatar
    Member #
    46816
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    330
    Liked
    36 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #3
    It seems like any public pressure to keep those carbon case guys on the up and up is gone with the thread being deleted.
  4. Droid Ninja
    xliderider's Avatar
    Member #
    763
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Where Diamond Head stay
    Posts
    1,396
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus i515
    #4
    I know, I just checked in, and poof it's gone...

    Does that mean we will all be getting refunds?
    a little obsessive...
  5. Droid Ninja
    jcardona1's Avatar
    Member #
    15985
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,208
    Liked
    146 times
    Phone
    Moto LS355
    #5
    not only that, if things go sour for whatever reason, there goes all the proof the buyers had of any transaction. i hope the mods dont plan on permantently deleting that thread...
  6. Administrator
    cereal killer's Avatar
    Member #
    88
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    11,050
    Liked
    1568 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    #6
    No worries....

    The thread has only been soft deleted temporarily.

    I have asked the admins to review Chris's status as a Supporting Vendor.

    We do have a policy and it's only fair to the rest of the Supporting Vendors that we enforce it.

    When the issue is resolved I will reopen thread.

    Thank you.
  7. Droid
    Lock-N-Load's Avatar
    Member #
    35537
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Westsiiide
    Posts
    74
    Phone
    Drizzoid
    #7
    WOW.. I called this early on, if you recall, I said I stay out of paying first in presales forum offers as I have been involved in and seen this go sour before on other forums - car parts, ammo, etc - and so that is way I sat back and didn't pay. I vowed never to prepay again.

    DAMN glad I did not.
  8. Droid Ninja
    xliderider's Avatar
    Member #
    763
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Where Diamond Head stay
    Posts
    1,396
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus i515
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jcardona1 View Post
    not only that, if things go sour for whatever reason, there goes all the proof the buyers had of any transaction. i hope the mods dont plan on permantently deleting that thread...
    Jose, please don't delete the pics in your photobucket account. I might need them, in case I have to file a PayPal dispute.
    a little obsessive...
  9. Droid Ninja
    jcardona1's Avatar
    Member #
    15985
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,208
    Liked
    146 times
    Phone
    Moto LS355
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    No worries....

    The thread has only been soft deleted temporarily.

    I have asked the admins to review Chris's status as a Supporting Vendor.

    We do have a policy and it's only fair to the rest of the Supporting Vendors that we enforce it.

    When the issue is resolved I will reopen thread.

    Thank you.
    i see, thanks for clearing that up
  10. Senior Droid
    funken's Avatar
    Member #
    24046
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Aspen, CO
    Posts
    143
    Phone
    DROID
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jcardona1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    No worries....

    The thread has only been soft deleted temporarily.

    I have asked the admins to review Chris's status as a Supporting Vendor.

    We do have a policy and it's only fair to the rest of the Supporting Vendors that we enforce it.

    When the issue is resolved I will reopen thread.

    Thank you.
    i see, thanks for clearing that up
    Seems like a bad time to delete the thread.
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. what happened to the thread on how to change M logo?
    By bishop7262 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 08:29 PM
  2. Carbon Fiber Case: Really Great- Really Cheap!
    By Audiophobe in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 09:47 PM
  3. What happened to the "Simple Back to Stock" thread?
    By Speeding Wheels in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 08:51 AM
  4. Carbon Case?
    By ChalmersP in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 06:02 PM

Search tags for this page

carbon case

,
how do moncarbon make their cases
,

infinity carbon

,
infinity carbon xoom
,
is moncarbone legit
,
moncarbone review
,

the carbon case

,
what happened to infinity carbon
,
what is a carbon cover
,
xoom carbon
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+