Im giving people the option to get their case sooner than later if this doesn't work. Im not sure why you seem so offended by this offer? Some people are ok with switching to the other case for now, or maybe even permanently if they like it.
I posted that as an option as a worst case scenario, I'm not saying the elimination cases wont come out right. I just got a decent amount of new cutting wheels and tools to get these cases the best I can so trust me. I am making the biggest effort to get these made. Right now honestly its a 75/25 these cases will come out the way I want. I just posted this as an option to those involved. Its a simple offer so please dont take it as a bad thing. Nobody is forced to take the offer if you're ok with waiting until I get this process down of getting the hole cutouts down. I hate making you guys wait for this but with all these unforseen problems I wanted to give those involved the option to have a case on their phone while I get the process down for an extremely complicated case.
Maybe Im missing something here but I figure this would be a courteous thing to offer at least