i got bored of the boring Handcent App, So i themed it a little. Just the basics like the bottons,top bars,and the box around the text box. if you dont like it one way, go into the setting>skin and change it to Iphoone or hero. One is darker the the other. have to uninstall your current Handcent app from the market plus any handcent font packages you have and install the themed one with astro or other manager app. you could try to adb push it to /data/app or whatever you like.
check post #2 for more themed colors of handcent,im running out of room,lol
1. go into the market and uninstall handcent and font packages
2. download your color of choice from the attachment and unzip it with winrar or other program
3. plug droid into usb on pc and mount as usb storage.
4. drag and drop the apk on the root of your sd card
5. unmount droid from pc then unmount from the droid
6. open up astro and scroll to the apk you just d/d and touch it.
7. on the pop up screen choose open app manager
8.now choose install
9.now choose install again
10. now you can choose open or done
disclaimer: im not responsible if this bricks your droid....do this at your own risk
these are zipped up files after you download unzipp the file or open and drag and drop the BlueHandcent.apk to desktop or sdcard
updated 4/20/10current version is 2.9.36 changelog is at News & Events