DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: (release) themed handcent

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola A855 Droid
    I must say this is awesome work sir i have wanted a themed swype for so long but when i try to install it it says "There is a problem parsing the package"
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    did you uninstall your prevouse version. what way did you uninstall it. i noticed that sometimes a trace of a swype file is left in /system/lib or some place close like that. try to install the older version you was useing and then go to menu-manage application- hite menu button again and touch fileter and choose all,then scroll down to swype and touch it and uninstall.
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    A black swype with white text would be nice and would probably go along with most dark or smoked themes. Is it possible for you to make one?
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola A855 Droid
    I did exactly what u sed but when i went to astro to install it and i click open app manager then press install it says parse error and clicking on the apk in root explorer does nothing.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist310000 View Post
    I did exactly what u sed but when i went to astro to install it and i click open app manager then press install it says parse error and clicking on the apk in root explorer does nothing.

which one are you trying to install. maybe try a different one just to test if its the .apk or what. i tested them all on my droid before distrabuteing them. maybe try to reboot your phone after you uninstall. i can uninstall and install all threw astro. like i always have the gold one installed, i placed them all on my root of sdcard,i just now tested the purple one by opening up astro,touching the purpleswype.apk then open app manager. next screen has 2 options uninstall or launch,i touch uninstall and get a confirmation screen,i touch done,that takes me back to the root of sdcard being viewed with astro and i touch the purpleswype.apk again and touch install,then ok and get the confirmation.

anyone else haveing trouble. ill have the black version in a few. then ill upload the purple and black together in a .zip on megafile or whatever.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola A855 Droid
    Ok it was just me being stupid I should have extracted the apk from the .zip folder before trying to install.it worked fine and is beautiful thank you for being so help full
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    thats great you got it. i was thinking man how can i help him get it,its hard when we depend on forums,texts,email to communicate. i wish a mod would swing by and move the next file i upload here in a second under my other 4 OP i made on page 1,all files/post need to be next to each other.
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I have the smoke working on my phone. Looks pretty good and should match a smoked theme. I am using Ultimate Droid though and would still prefer a black background. If you get a chance on that one, that would be great. Either way, great job and I'm sure others will be happy with your work.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    ok,im working on the black one,this one will take a little more time,lol its not as easy as the others, im haveing trouble keeping the 3d look,it turns out flate,like the stock keyboard. ill have to play with it more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (release) themed handcent-capture.png  
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    Abosuletly loving the blue version of swype thanks so much
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Links